PDA

View Full Version : I went shopping for my PetSwap gift recipient today! FUN! And more stuff....

luckies4me
07-21-2003, 11:37 PM
WOW what an awesome day! I got the rest of my settlement check (whoooooooooooooooo) :D so I got to go shopping early. I spent (trying not to get caught lol) $200 dollars at Petsmart tonight! :D

I bought my secret swap person her animals things and then I also bought my pets some toys, goodies, and the cats and BRAND NEW CAT TREE! YAY! I have been wanting to get them another one for such a long time and now I am happy lol.

I will try topost pics in the Cat General section tomorrow, after I take a few pictures of the kitters with their new toys.

Pet Talk gift recipient, I had such a hard time picking items for two of your pets lol, talk about a tough time, but hopefully you will like it. I have tried one of the items before and I loved it!

I will hopefully be sending out the gifts by the end of the week, so be expecting something shortly! ;)

BTW, we should do a perminent secret buddy thing. No one knows and every now and then send something for the person or the pet, and then at the end of the year try to guess who it is, and then start all over with another person. I just really like shopping for pets, it's so fun!

I actually have to go shopping again tomorrow because I forgot cat food, Carefresh and collars for the kitties, and I am a little scared of how much I am going to spend. :eek: So to be safe I am just going to bring a $100 so that is all I can spend. We'll see if that works. It's not that bad spending your money on your pets is it? hehe

I actually now get to buy a new couch which I have been waiting for for a LONG time, shampoo the carpets, buy some new clothes for Dylan and I, go get Dan a pair of glasses (he REALLY needs them) and BUY A CAR!

This is going to be my first car and I am so excited! :D I still do not know how to drive but Dan is going to teach me soon because now I am hyped about getting out there whenever I want, wherever I want, when I want. If Dan doesn't want to take me to the petstore I can just drive myself. FREEDOM! YAY!

Sorry to go on about this but I have waited for this money for like 6 years, so I am very ecstatic! Thanks for listening everyone, your the best!

CathyBogart
07-22-2003, 01:52 AM
I'm glad you had fun! I'm looking forward to shopping for my PetSwap recipient! I'm doing it Wendesday, but I've got a list of stuff compiled already! Can't wait to see the kitty tree too!! :D

luckies4me
07-22-2003, 12:00 PM
I tell you, the cats are having a ball of fun time on that thing! Especially Houdini. It is making her act like a kitten again....and well I guess the catnip has a little bit to do with that too, hehe. :p

I am actually going to go buy just a few more things for my gift person today, as some of the pets have so much more than the others lol, and I want it to be even. :)

This weekend I am going to look for a car/truck. I looked at one yesterday, it was a 93 Isuzu (sp?) something or other, and it looked in pretty good condition. As long as it fits cages, has air conditioning and Morgan can sit in the back that is fine with me.

I am actually going to make something for my PTGR today so I hope she likes it........but just a fair warning, I am not a good seamstress lol. :o