PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm new

NotSoFluffy
07-21-2003, 11:18 PM
I just wanted to introduce myself! I have been visiting this site for quite a long time and have finally decided to post. My name is Tiffany and I have 8 cats and 2 birds.
I am very involved in breed rescuse, particularly Bengals. I have 3 bengals myself, all rescue. I also have 1 siamese who is my oldest, also a rescue and the other four are other cats who have found me along the way: a Norwegian Forest, a sleek black cat, a orange tabby and a calico.
I also have an Umbrella Cockatoo and a rescued cowbird(long story) named Graycee.
I look forward to reading about everyone's pets.

GoldenRetrLuver
07-21-2003, 11:25 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! Your pets sound gorgeous! How about some pics of them? Hehe... My name is Julie and I am owned by 2 dogs, Daisy a golden retriever and Molly, a sabe and white rough collie. (both in signature) I also have 2 cats Angel, a longhaird tabby mix and Dilllian, a shorthaired tabby mix. Also, a golden syrian hamster named Neko and 6 desert tortoises! :D Yur gonna love it here! :)

aly
07-22-2003, 12:13 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk!!!

How do you manage cats and birds? The reason I ask is I have cats and want birds, but am to afraid to bring a bird into the house not knowing how my cats would react. I guess the obvious answer is keeping the bird(s) in a room behind closed doors.

Sounds like quite the crew you have there. Do you have any pics? I have 4 cats and 3 dogs right now, 2 of the cats are fosters though.

Miss Meow
07-22-2003, 12:26 AM
Welcome, Tiffany, to the place where having multiple cats is never an issue! :)

I am owned by two Siamese, a Burmese and a Tonkinese.

I look forward to seeing pictures, hint hint :)

jenluckenbach
07-22-2003, 05:34 AM
Welcome to pet talk. I have 13 cats (in my signature) and 1 adult and 2 kitten fosters. If you are in Bengal rescue you may be able to help SASVermont in her troubles rehoming a Bengal male named Ti. Even though she has it pretty much under control, maybe some insights into the problem could help. (you could search for threads about Ti, or Ti and Miley)..just a thought. Any way, hope you like it here and I hope to SEE your cats sometime.

HayleyRosie
07-22-2003, 05:40 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk. I'm Rosemary and I am owned by two beautiful cats, Hayley and Mandy. Both are in my signature. You are going to love it here.

anna_66
07-22-2003, 07:34 AM
http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/welcome_1animation.gif
This is a great site, I'm sure you'll love it here:)

Vermontcat
07-22-2003, 07:46 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk NotSoFluffy!:)
I would love to see some photos of your cats and birds!

Like Jen said above, maybe you can help Sasvermont with Ti?
I see that you did post in her thread. Are you on the west coast?
I have been trying to find Bengal breeders and owners in Vermont and have not been able to come up with much.
I tried to find a link to Bengal Rescue but it seems to be under construction. Do you have a link to the Bengal Rescue website?

bluekat
07-22-2003, 08:00 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk Tiffany! Lol, my name's Tiffany too!
I only have one cat. He's a Himmy/Persian(blue point) and just turned one year old.
I'm sure you'll become addicted to this site soon!:D

RubyMutt
07-22-2003, 08:52 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk! :D It sounds like you have a wonderful crew :D Any photos of them??? ;)

My name is Lindsey. I'm owned by Ruby - an australian cattle dog/basenji mix, Blinky - a hamster, & some fish :)

CamCamPup33
07-22-2003, 09:13 AM
Hi!! Welcome to pet talk! My name is amber and im owned by my dog and cat.. My dog is a Corgi/ American eskimo mix named Cami and my cat is a calico cat named Cali.. Your gonna love it here! ;)

Tina
07-22-2003, 09:50 AM
Hello and Welcome to Pet Talk!!!:D :D

catlover4ever
07-22-2003, 10:02 AM
Hi Tiffany, welcome to Pet Talk. I'm sort of new as well, so let me introduce myself to you.

My name is Meg and I live in Connecticut. I am owned by 5 cats right now. All but Tigger have been either a rescue or a drop off.

Tigger is 10 yrs old.
Smokey is 9 yrs old.
Tucker is my senior citizen at a ripe age of 17 (we think).
Mystic is 3 yrs old.
and Abner is my baby at 2 yrs old.

Welcome again, you are sure to love it here. If you get a chance, post some pics of your wonderful family.

popcornbird
07-22-2003, 12:28 PM
Welcome to PT!!! Its so nice to have a new bird momma here! :D Your cats and birds sound like such sweeties! I can't wait to see pics of them all especially the cockatoo! I have two sweet cockatiels and absolutely LOVE birds and kitties too!

slick
07-22-2003, 12:53 PM
Hello Tiffany and welcome to Pet Talk. I just love Nor Forest cats so I hope you can post some for us to see. Would love to see your birds too!:D :D I'm owned by two cats, Speckles is 16 and Max is 10.

PayItForward
07-22-2003, 02:05 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk :D

We need to see photos of your crew asap, we love photos :)

My partner (PaysForIt) and I are owned by 6 cats, ranging from Georgie who is somewhere between 9 & 15 down to the double terror kits, Bramble & Tigs who are 10 weeks old. (see their photos in my signature below)

AmberLee
07-22-2003, 08:32 PM
Welcome! Your darlings sound adorable. I look forward to hearing more about them.

This is a friendly place, so glad you decided to join us. Keep on posting. {{{hugs}}}

(Oh, :o , I forgot. My two are Perspicacity Purrsonality "Cassy", the silver swirl tabby male in my avatar. Lady Olivia d'Flufferuni "Livvy" is the brown tabby Maine Coon mix female. He turned four earlier this month; she turned four in April.)

Felicia's Mom
07-22-2003, 08:49 PM
Hi and welcome to Pet Talk.:) I'm sure you will enjoy it here.

My two cats are Felicia, a DSH and Beau, a Burmese.

Nancy

wolflady
07-22-2003, 08:51 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! We (wolflady and noahsmommy) hope you'll like it here! :)

Can't wait to hear and see more of your pets!!

iceyshiver21
07-22-2003, 09:49 PM
WELCOME TO PETTALK!!

I can't wait to hear about your pets.

I myself have a crew consisting of 6 dogs, 11 cats, a horse, rat, gunia, 7 rabbits, and two brothers ;)

NotSoFluffy
07-22-2003, 09:54 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome! I knew I would like it here as I've been lurking for a while. I'm glad I decided to become a member.
As I said before, I have 3 Bengal cats (Laxmi, Yin and Yang), one calico named Jasmine, a Norwegian Forest cat named Brutus, a black cat named Onyx, a siamese named Kau Ko Kung (aka KoKo: original, huh? :eek: ) and an orange tabby named Elijah.

My cockatoo's name is Crystal Moon and Graycee is the cowbird. It's so nice to "meet" you all! I really enjoy reading about everyone's pets, especially since you all love them as dearly as I love mine!

Uabassoon
07-22-2003, 10:02 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! I'm owned by two cats, an orange tabby named Corkscrew and a siamese mix named Tibby.

Fox-Gal
07-23-2003, 12:35 AM
Welcome and hope you enjoy your stay here.
I'm owned by 8 dogs, 7 cats, 5 temp. cats, 2 Igunags, 2 rabbits, 3 goats, 3 ducks, 1 goose, 1 chinchilla, 1 turtle, 10 peafowl and more chickens then I can count. I would love to see a picture of your Bengals, I've always want one. Soon, I hope.:)