PDA

View Full Version : Keegan Pics !!

shais_mom
11-24-2001, 07:41 PM
Here are my pics of Keegan!! And Kylie!
A couple aren't very good but for the most part they are. Will try to get them onto webshots later!
I took Keegan to the Pet Store tonight and she didn't want to follow me b/c I had her on her leash, and she isn't used to it yet, so I just put her in the cart!!! Everone loved it and came over and made over her!!!

Please see my post in Dog Health.

[ November 24, 2001: Message edited by: shais_mom ]
THE PICTURES ARE NOW IN MY WEBSHOTS ALBUM!! :)

[ November 26, 2001: Message edited by: shais_mom ]

aly
11-24-2001, 08:06 PM
Staci, Keegan is an absolute beauty. She must take after her mom and sister :) I feel so lucky we get to watch her grow through your pictures and stories. What a wonderful girl. Has she slowed down on terrorizing Kylie yet?

kobieeli
11-24-2001, 09:00 PM
Keegan's adorable!! :D No wonder everyone went bonkers over her!

When you said you put her in the cart at the pet store it reminded me of something our vet said when Eli was a little tyke. We wanted to show him off everywhere, but we were warned that until he'd had the entire puppy series of shots (16 weeks old minimum), we should keep him away from places where there are lots of unknown dogs. At that time, the vet said a Rottie puppy had likely contracted Parvo from going to the local Petsmart several times and walking on the floor there (apparently the pup's owners had never taken her anywhere but the store). So keep that darling in the cart just to be safe! :)

Logan
11-24-2001, 10:18 PM
http://wsphotofews.excite.com/010/Hu/cQ/eY/OP33016.jpg

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/026/W0/GP/ce/P894141.jpg

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/009/YX/dR/69/OE19719.jpg

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/016/PG/6P/hA/P950783.jpg

My goodness, Staci!!! She is beautiful!!!! I picked my favorites and posted them here. What a wonderful girl! :D I am envious, but truly happy for you!!!! :)

Daisy's Mom
11-24-2001, 10:51 PM
Oh my gosh... she is sooooo cute! I am so excited that I finally got to see Lil Keegs!!! She is precious!

Pam
11-25-2001, 08:00 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW! Staci no wonder you are so excited. Keegan is absolutely precious! Logan you have posted a few of my favorites too. There is nothing quite as cute as a puppy discovering the great outdoors! We will stay glued for more pictures as we watch Keegan grow! Congrats Staci on a beautiful little girl!

jackiesdaisy1935
11-25-2001, 09:39 AM
Keegan is just absolutely adorable, what a beauty. Every time I see a sweet puppy like this it makes me want one. She is so cute.
I love all the pictures, boy are you lucky!!!
I must have missed Kylie, I didn't see her.
Jackie

Logan
11-25-2001, 10:46 AM
Jackie,
Kylie is in Staci's webshots album. I just didn't move any of those pictures over :o . No offense, Kylie!!! You are a beautiful girl too!! :D

Sudilar
11-25-2001, 10:50 AM
Precious, precious pup!!!!

Albea
11-25-2001, 11:30 AM
Staci:
Today I came to Pettalk just to check it, I had promised myself not to post because I'm very busy. However, how can I go away without telling you that Keegan is the most precious little girl ;) I do envy you! It's been a long time since I had a Golden puppy around :( Keep the pictures and stories coming and have fun with Keegan. Give her many kisses from me.

zippy-kat
11-25-2001, 11:43 AM
She sure is a cutie, Staci!!
Congrats!!

RachelJ
11-25-2001, 03:53 PM
I'm in a rush as well, with Hannah bouncing the kong at my feet to remind me it's time for us to go outside, but I so enjoyed all the pictures I had to tell you. And she is a doll faced scooter pup! I would imagine that you have trouble doing anything else at home other than spending time with her. Don't forget to have someone take pictures of you are her together. Thanks Staci and enjoy every minute of Keegan's puppy ways and days.

Rottie
11-25-2001, 06:15 PM
Yeah! Finally I get to see her. She is sooo adorable!!! Great pictures!

sammi
11-25-2001, 06:43 PM
What a doll!!!!! Sooooo sweet looking. Luck you!!! Enjoy her.
And Daisy's Mom, Your little Daisy is a sweet looken gal. And takes great photo's!!!

*LabLoverKEB*
11-25-2001, 09:29 PM
Oh my goodness!!!! She is just adorable!!!! The pics make me want a puppy! :D Keegan, you are just too adorable! Great pics! ;)

Sarah & Sadie*

karen israel
11-26-2001, 09:02 AM
OMG! Such Memories!!! Big smoochie kisses all over that adorable fuzzy face! Can't stand it! Makes me cry with happiness!!! :D :D :D :D

DoggiesAreTheBest
11-26-2001, 09:58 AM
Keegan is so cute! Give her many kisses from me.

Sorry to hear about the lump. Please let us know what the vet tells you.

AdoreMyDogs
11-26-2001, 10:10 AM
OMG!!! Would you just look at that little ball of perfection! What a cutie patoutie to the maximum!!! I sure do wish you could bottle up puppy breath...Ritz has officially lost his, and I want MORE!

I am so glad you got pics posted, I was itching to meet your new little Keegan girl :)

ilovehounds
11-26-2001, 11:44 AM
Awwwwwww so adorable :D She is a beauty. The pictures were well worth the wait.

Golden Smiles
11-26-2001, 06:35 PM
:eek: :eek: OH Staci......Keegan is gorgeous!! What a sweet wittle fat chubbie! I just can't stand it!! I wanna sqeeze her and kiss her fat belly!! Thanks for sharing!! MORE PLEASE!!!! :D