PDA

View Full Version : please help!!!!!

Amber_The_Pet_Lover
07-21-2003, 06:57 PM
I am so confused! I want a pet so bad! But I cant make up my mind! dog, cat, hamsters!! I cant choose!! I need desperate help! very much! I cant have birds because my brother dont really like them. And with rabbits my dad thinks they are outside pets!! Noo! they arent but they can! and i would never have a outdoor pet! uhh! I feel so stressed! All I have is animals on my mind!
first I wanted a rat, then guinea pig, then dog, then cat, then hamster!!! oh no!!! I cant choose! Please people! help me.

I can just cry. you dont know how much i want and need another pet! i will take anything! please help.

*Im sorry I keep posting stuff about this* its just that I have to talk about pets. I try to talk about pets with my mom but I think she gets annoyed with it. and i could never talk to it with my dad.
please please help me. this past month i ihave been feeling a little deprest. last year I lost my beagle mix pup at 6 months old he ran away. i miss him and i cry so much over him. I told my mom how i was feeling. she didnt really do much to make me feel better. ill post some pics of him from puppy to when he got older. and if you see him or anything please please tell me!!
Im sorry to wast your time, buhbye.
p.s. his name was Brodie

GoldenRetrLuver
07-21-2003, 07:12 PM
If you want another pet *so* badly, you should already know what kind you want. Getting another pet adds TONS more responsibility and time. Im sorry about your puppy. If you decide to get a dog or a cat, go to the animal sheter. ;)

Amber_The_Pet_Lover
07-21-2003, 07:16 PM
you cant always know what you want. Finding the right pet takes time.

GoldenRetrLuver
07-21-2003, 07:18 PM
Yes, I know.Its not the FINDING part i was saying, it was what KIND of pet you want. Either dog, cat, fish, rat, mouse, etc...

GoldenRetrLuver
07-21-2003, 07:33 PM
Sorry, just read your other post. A hamster is a good choice! :)

Amber_The_Pet_Lover
07-21-2003, 07:36 PM
well i meant dog, cat, birds, rodents

Foam
07-21-2003, 07:47 PM
Hmm..it really depends on how much time you have on your hands, or how willing you are to commit yourself.
Dogs are the best pets to get, in my opinion. They're loyal, playful, and there's so many kinds, so there's one to fit your personality. The downside, they're alot of work. Grooming, feeding, and they often cost more than other house pets at the vet's office. It's all worth it though!
Cats are good, if you just want a companion. Cats get irritated easily, and you can't do as much with a kitty as you can with a dog. Like take it for walks, take it camping, or vacationing..
Rodents are nice, as well. They require lots of work, too, though. You need to frequently clean their cages, clean their water bottles, scoop poop every day..They're nice little animals, though. :) You can't really play with them though..

Dog gets my vote, especially since you have experience with dogs! Sorry about Brodie. :(

CamCamPup33
07-21-2003, 07:50 PM
i pmed you back :)