I didn't even buy mine yet:o :o

Guess I better get on it!!!

RubyMutt
07-21-2003, 07:17 PM
I was never told who I'm swapping with :confused:

koxka
07-21-2003, 07:44 PM
Jen ! Talk about efficency! :)

Mine is half-half, I have some, items but need to check another petstore that is
just on the oder side of the city. :p

jenluckenbach
07-21-2003, 07:50 PM
I have no patience (as you may well have figured out) AND Monday is my day off so I went SHOPPING and MAILING. hee hee

Airedalekisses
07-21-2003, 09:49 PM
Sent mine today it should arrive in two days-it's wrapped in the silliest frog paper!It was fun shopping, hope she likes it!!

Kfamr
07-21-2003, 09:54 PM
I SHOULD have gotten in on this. I just remember that i get money wednesday from babysitting, 30 dollars to be exact. I could have bought things for my puppers, for whoever I was swapping with, AND mail it!

CamCamPup33
07-21-2003, 10:10 PM
lol i wanted to do it but i doubt my mom woulda went for it.. :rolleyes:

CathyBogart
07-22-2003, 01:40 AM
I'm buying mine Wednesday, it's probably gong out Thursday morning!

tomkatzid
07-22-2003, 01:45 AM
I don't think I can shop till Friday after work, maybe Saturday if I don't get off in time. But I will try to shop for a couple of things by phone, to make sure they have it before I go all the way there.
Katz

HayleyRosie
07-22-2003, 05:37 AM
Wow Jen,

That was fast! I have mine started but I am still a bit away from sending. Just another few days.

ScantyNebula
07-22-2003, 07:11 AM
Same here - I think I'll go shopping tomorrow. I have an idea of what I want to get already too :) And conveniently there's a post office in the mall. :)

anna_66
07-22-2003, 07:32 AM
Jen, are you trying to make us all look bad;) J/K!

I picked up a couple of things yesterday, so mine will be out within the next week:)

robinh
07-22-2003, 07:56 AM
I'm booked every day this week after work - planning on going Saturday. Will send ASAP after that!

Tina
07-22-2003, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by RubyMutt
I was never told who I'm swapping with :confused:

I sent you the person's info that you got. But they forgot to put their last name. I've been trying to PM them but they haven't even checked it. At least you'll know who you have now.

slick
07-22-2003, 11:39 AM
Just received my PM today with who I'm buying for. Will do shopping on the weekend. Please note: The Posties are threatening to go on strike so I'll take it one day at a time.

PayItForward
07-22-2003, 02:27 PM
I have bought a couple of things but will finish and post at the weekend. :D

luckies4me
07-22-2003, 04:57 PM
I went shopping for my buddy last night and had a great time. Although I think I need to go back for just one more pet, to get something else. :)

This is so much fun, I can't wait to see what my buddy got me!:D

Uabassoon
07-22-2003, 05:39 PM
I've gotten almost everything, but there is one small gift that I am still searching for. I still have a few more pet shops to hit, so hopefully I can find it.

kingrattus
07-22-2003, 06:12 PM
I have most of my stuff bought :)
Just 2 more items & I'm done buying :)

Tonya
07-22-2003, 06:14 PM
I forgot to check my private messages, so I just found out about who I'm swapping with! It'll probably be a day or two before I pick up a gift and ship it out.

anna_66
07-22-2003, 08:44 PM
I almost shopped till I dropped today! I had so much fun, hope my buddies and their furkids like their gifts:D

The only bad thing is my kids seen me boxing up the gifts and wanted them:eek: Guess it's back to the store for me tomorrow:o

luckies4me
07-22-2003, 11:32 PM
Finally, all done shopping ! Although there is one gift I still have to make. Hopefully I will send it out Thursday or Friday. :)

zippy-kat
07-24-2003, 08:19 AM
Mine is all wrapped up and ready to go.... don't know if I'll be able to make it to the post office today though... maybe tomorrow! :D

anna_66
07-24-2003, 08:22 AM
Mine is in the mail:D

Tina
07-24-2003, 08:30 AM
Gosh I wish I could have got mine done so fast. I'll start my shopping today. And then I'll probably get my husband to send it out for me on Monday.

I'm glad everyone is having fun:D

HayleyRosie
07-24-2003, 08:50 AM
Seems like everyone is having a good time shopping for the gift swap. I had a wonderful time. Mine is ready to go today. I can't wait to see what my gift swap recipient is going to think of it. I have included some Newfoundland treats just for her.

ramanth
07-24-2003, 09:43 AM
*phew!* And I thought I was going to be late... :o

I had a blast shopping. :) Hopefully I'll get it in the mail today. :)

Logan
07-24-2003, 10:12 AM
I've got to get shopping!!! :eek:

zippy-kat
07-24-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by HayleyRosie
Seems like everyone is having a good time shopping for the gift swap. I had a wonderful time. Mine is ready to go today. I can't wait to see what my gift swap recipient is going to think of it. I have included some Newfoundland treats just for her.

I've included some "New Mexico" treats for my secret pal.....

muwhahahaha.... :D
(get your water glass ready!) ;)

CamCamPup33
07-24-2003, 01:56 PM
:( soo lucky.. lol you guys have to take pictures of the treats you get!! :D

07-24-2003, 02:10 PM
Oh, you guys all make me jalous...! I didn't have time yet to do my shopping...!
I will do it this weekend. Will be sooooo much fun :) :) :)

wolfsoul
07-24-2003, 02:15 PM
I'm going shopping today! :D I know what I'm getting.

jenluckenbach
07-24-2003, 02:51 PM
I sure hope my recipient likes her gift. I am so excited that I want ANOTHER person, and I haven't even gotten the first yet.

slick
07-24-2003, 03:01 PM
I've started to get my package together for mailing but still need to do more shopping on Saturday. I'm not devulging who it's for because that would ruin the surprise. If I don't manage to get it mailed on Saturday then unfortunately I won't be able to get mine mailed off until next Thursday (my day off) because the P.O. is open 9-5 and I work 9-6. Sorry folks but like I said before, I hate it when work interferes with my social life. Hmmm, I wonder if you can send catnip across the border or will the dog-sniffers get it??

Tina
07-24-2003, 05:05 PM
I just got my shopping done today. It was fun shopping;) I really hope that my person and their pets will like my gifts:D

wolfsoul
07-24-2003, 09:41 PM
I'm done my shopping! (And cooking! :eek: ;) ). I really hope that my recipient likes the gifts...I think they are pretty good.

I'm still trying to decide whether or not I'll be too lazy to make something else...

ScantyNebula
07-24-2003, 09:41 PM
Well the dog-sniffers will have a field day with my gift!! :D:D

I went to a petstore downtown and picked up 3 small gifts .. I have 5 bucks spent so far .. I have a feeling I'll go over my 15 dollar limit :p Anyway, on my shopping journey, I ended up spending extra money on my furkids .. I have such a rubber arm!

Work has me tied up, but I am putting my foot down and I am GOING to the mall tomorrow and getting the rest of the gift. I will probably send it either then or Saturday. :D I can't wait!

kingrattus
07-24-2003, 09:54 PM
10 hours later I'm still doing my homemade gift. IT'LL NEVER END AHHHHHHHHHH... hehehehe
Well at least I have everything bought (just over 15$ yahoo!!).

I love giving way way too much :)
Making people happy is my life (most people :) )

============
P.O. is open 9-5
============

WHAT!!! only 9-5, must be nice.
Heres our hrs (I'm a postal clerk)
mon-sat: 9-9
sun: 10-6
I get stuck working from 12:45-9 on sat & it get dead after 5, & on an avg sat I'll serve about 20 customers from 5-9... So i talk on the phone all night or I doodle, or I go nuts & leave my cage & bug the pharma guys hehehe... the PO sucks sat nights :P

luckies4me
07-24-2003, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by ScantyNebula
Well the dog-sniffers will have a field day with my gift!! :D:D

I went to a petstore downtown and picked up 3 small gifts .. I have 5 bucks spent so far .. I have a feeling I'll go over my 15 dollar limit :p

I forgot about that limit, well I spent quite a bit more than that. I hope that is ok? Oh well, I know my recipient and her purpals won't mind a bit! LOL

I think it's almost impossible to only spend $15 dollars, as once you start going you are on a roll! Especially when there are several different animals to buy for. You can't just get them one thing, you need to have at least two things for each pet, or more. LOL I jut love shopping for other people. It was actually hard to buy some things, and I didn't imagine it would be. I thought, hrmm, a dog, that should be easy to buy for. Well I found myself in the petshop for about 30 minutes looking at every doggie isle there was lol. And then, a funny thing actually, is I bought one thing for their pet but then my rats thought it smelt so good so I had to open it and give it to them. So I had to go back shopping. hehe

tomkatzid
07-24-2003, 11:24 PM
Why is this so much fun:D ? I'm enjoying it more than Christmas shopping:D :D :D

wolf_Q
07-25-2003, 12:25 AM
Awww I must have missed this. :( Looks like more people participated this time then last.

zanzanfergie
07-25-2003, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by wolf_Q
Awww I must have missed this. :(
Me too. Hopefully there'll be another one!

ScantyNebula
07-25-2003, 05:42 AM
Hmm... we should keep it tradition then, have 2 a year. One as a "summer" gift , then exchange again xmas time :) I think that would be fun :D

HayleyRosie
07-25-2003, 05:53 AM
Having this twice a year sounds great. I'm not sure we would get a lot of people participate at Christmas time though. Maybe have it in July or August and then again in January or February. I think they send Christmas cards for Christmas time.

I sent my package yeasterday. They told me it would take about 9 days.

jenluckenbach
07-25-2003, 06:06 AM
July and January are 6 months apart.......PERFECT. And it would help get rid of the after Christmas blues. I say we plan it. :D

anna_66
07-25-2003, 06:31 AM
That sounds like a wonderful plan:)

Oh and talking about spending too much, that's not so bad, it's just when you go to mail the package:eek: ;)

Nomilynn
07-25-2003, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
July and January are 6 months apart.......PERFECT. And it would help get rid of the after Christmas blues. I say we plan it. :D

I would like that, because this time I wasn't able to participate because I didn't have any extra money (Bassett is breaking my bank!!!). If we had it twice a year, I wouldn't feel so glum about it because I would know there is something coming up that I can participate in :)

As long as it was a "new" swap list every time, I think that would be great :) I don't think we should keep the same partners because then there would be no surprise.

Who would organise it? I would be willing to help out when I can :)

HayleyRosie
07-25-2003, 06:36 AM

Lets see what Tina has to say. She has done a great job with the first one and this one. I had a great time helping her this time.

zanzanfergie
07-25-2003, 06:55 AM
Oh goody! You can all count me in on the January one!

Airedalekisses
07-25-2003, 07:58 AM
My gift got there and I got a really nice thank you message. This was fun!

zippy-kat
07-25-2003, 08:20 AM
I plan to mail mine at lunch... I'm wondering if I should've sent more as $15.00 didn't exactly buy much stuff. :( :confused:

Here's hoping my pal likes her gifts!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When are we gonna tell who/what we received?:cool:

ramanth
07-25-2003, 08:37 AM
Mine shipped out yesterday afternoon. :D

Tina
07-25-2003, 08:54 AM
July and January sound fine to me:D I think I went over the $15 limit too. Oh,well it was fun shopping!

jenluckenbach
07-25-2003, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Airedalekisses
My gift got there and I got a really nice thank you message. This was fun!
Could we have one single thread where all the people report who sent them their gift and what they got? (that way we don't have to hunt fo all different threads) I'd like to know who got who.....what.:D

anna_66
07-25-2003, 02:54 PM
Could we have one single thread where all the people report who sent them their gift and what they got? (that way we don't have to hunt fo all different threads) I'd like to know who got who.....what.:D
I agree, that's a good idea Jen. I'd love to know (maybe see;) what everyone got.

lovemyshiba
07-25-2003, 03:01 PM
I like that idea too, Jen.
Maybe someone who has already recieved their gift can start it.

I have to apologize to my person--I had every intention of getting it all done today, but I shopped and couldn't decide between a couple of things:o :o

ScantyNebula
07-25-2003, 08:01 PM
I posted my gift here: http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31052

Maybe it could be moved to General instead of Cat General?

I'm glad we are going to think about having this swap twice a year! I love it! I just got back from shopping, I hope to send my gift tomorrow! I hope my recipient likes what I have for her and furkids! :D

jenfer
07-25-2003, 08:15 PM
I finally mailed out mine today. :) It's hard to just spend $15. :D

CathyBogart
07-25-2003, 09:41 PM
I've got all my stuff ready to go, but I probably won't get a chance to send it until Monday. I went over the $15, and it was well worth it!

allanimalswelcome
07-26-2003, 01:52 PM
I can't wait to see what everyone got! I agree we should move that thread so we can see what everyone got!

~Rachel

Uabassoon
07-26-2003, 04:58 PM
I finally finshed my shopping today! I really hope my person likes the stuff I bought. I went over the limit too, it's funny how $15 can seem like a good amount and then you start shopping... So anways, my stuff will be sent out on Monday.

NoahsMommy
07-26-2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by ScantyNebula
Hmm... we should keep it tradition then, have 2 a year. One as a "summer" gift , then exchange again xmas time :) I think that would be fun :D Great idea! I had to back out of this one this time. :( But I'm almost certain I'll feel better and have a job by then...at least, I better!! ;)

kingrattus
07-26-2003, 10:17 PM
I couldn't hepl myself today, I saw something I really really liked & knew my partner would love it, so I just had to get it for her. So I'm up to 20$.
Having way too much fun here

& I finally finished my homemade gift, 12 hrs in total to do it :eek: :eek: :eek:

AHHHHHHH GIANT MOTH IN MY ROOM!!!! IT HIT ME IN THE FACE!!!!

ScantyNebula
07-26-2003, 10:39 PM
I just finished wrapping my gift! I think I went up to $30! Not to mention the cost to send it .. oh well, I'm always like that. I hope she likes it!

Tonya
07-26-2003, 10:55 PM
I sent mine off today. They charged $41.00 to ship to the UK! Jeepers! I could have hand delivered it for that price. lol.

ScantyNebula
07-26-2003, 11:10 PM
$41!!! Thats INSANE!! I have never sent anything to the states before .. how much should I expect my shipping to be? =/

kingrattus
07-26-2003, 11:27 PM
if its under 1kg it'll be about 20.00.. I don't remember the real price cause I don't carry the postal prices every were I go heheh..

& it'll take about 1 week if u go air & about 2 weeks if u go land. Land is always cheaper, & I recomend it to customers all the time, 2 weeks isn't gonna kill anyone, cause the chances of it getting there in 2 weeks is slim, most of the time its 1 week anyway... heheh

Aspen and Misty
07-27-2003, 10:38 AM
I just wanted to apoligize! I was out of town all week and was un-able to see who I got. I am however going to have my gift sent out Monday or Tuesday, sorry about the late arrival!!!

Ash

07-27-2003, 11:08 AM
My shopping is done :) :) ! Oh, that was fun, he he! Now, I need a good box to make a parcel, and then up to the post Office!!

allanimalswelcome
07-27-2003, 01:53 PM
I cannot wait for the next gift swap! I also can't wait to see what everyone got this time!:D

~Rachel

wolfsoul
07-27-2003, 03:16 PM
Does anyone know how much it would cost to send from BC to another part of Canada? I really can't spend alot of money -- my mom is already shooting me for making HER spend money :rolleyes: :mad:

MaxandSpike'sMom
07-27-2003, 03:21 PM
I know I didn't get in on this exchange but I just wanted to say that this is such a wonderful idea!

I am definately getting in on the next one!

My computer was down for a couple of weeks and I wasn't able to get on!:mad:

GoldenRetrLuver
07-27-2003, 03:30 PM
I need to apoligize to my person. :o Im almost done, but I've been sooo busy the last couple of days..:o . It should be shipped out in the next day or two. :o

lovemyshiba
07-27-2003, 03:34 PM
Ok, my dog gifts are bought, but I still have to get the person gift--I shopped the other day, but I couldn't decide which to get.
Hopefully mine should go out tomorrow--apologies again to my person!!!

wolfsoul
07-27-2003, 03:39 PM
I have to apologize to my person too :o I still have no idea when I can get it mailed...I still want to do one more thing...And maybe another one too...lol :o :rolleyes:

kingrattus
07-27-2003, 04:06 PM
wolfsoul ship it the same as me. Xpresspost National large bubble envelope, it'll be cheaper & theres not really a weight limit, ok there is but ur not gonna be able to put 30kg in that bag, it'll rip & pop all the bubbles. Its about 12$ after tax.

if its too big to fit in the bag, put it in ur own box (don't buy one), tape it up at home (unless u wanna spend 3$ on tape at the post office) & then ship it regular & add tracking for an extra $1.00, the inssurance is free (unless its worth more then $100.00, but thats not gonna happen).

Make sure u put clear tape over the addresses (from: & to:), I see & hear of too many bad things happening to parcels.

If I sent my stuff regular it would have taken almost 1 1/2 weeks to get there & cost me almost $20.00, just because of the weight.

If ur still not sure whats best, put ur gifts in a bag & take a trip to the post office & get it weighed & ask whats the cheapest (compare it to the express bubble I told u about.)

PayItForward
07-27-2003, 05:50 PM
I posted mine on Saturday and it will take 4 or 5 days to arrive :eek:

I loved shopping for the gifts. But I wanted to buy a particular thing and even after visiting three places, I couldn't find it :( but I'll post it seperately when I find it (and I will find it)

I'm glad other people have gone over budget too

jenluckenbach
07-27-2003, 05:58 PM
Sunday's no fun........NO MAIL!!!!!!!!!

kingrattus
07-27-2003, 06:15 PM
We don't get mail on sat or sun

luckies4me
07-27-2003, 11:58 PM
Well I bought a few more things today. :o But I have just ONE more thing to get, as I was going to make something but just not time, so I will be buying the person a gift. I know I said I was done, but well.........LOL

I be shipping mine out tomorrow for sure. :)

ramanth
07-28-2003, 08:15 AM
Anxiously hoping my "gift pal" gets their gift soon. :D

luckies4me
07-28-2003, 12:05 PM
Going to the post office in just a little bit! Whee! :D

slick
07-28-2003, 12:11 PM
Finished my shopping on Sat and got to the Post Office to mail it off. To the recipient: Unfortunately it will take 8 business days for the package to get there. I could have sent it in 3-5 business days but that would cost me an extra $30.00 which I don't have right now. So, hopefully in less than 2 weeks it will get there.

Let's here one for Canada Post......

jenluckenbach
07-28-2003, 12:50 PM
(unless u wanna spend 3$ on tape at the post office)
:eek: :eek: Ours just tapes it up free if it looks like it needs it.

We don't get mail on sat or sun
REALLY?!?! WOW I never knew that!

wolfsoul
07-28-2003, 01:06 PM
Okies, well, I've already got a box to put the things in....I think we might have some brown paper to put over it...(My mom's a big fan of keeping paper bags to tape on parcels :rolleyes: )

I just finished making the last (hopefully last!!) present yesterday. Took me a long time lol. It looks kinda...ummm....gibbled...hope my buddy doesn't mind....:o It's the thought that counts, right? :D

ScantyNebula
07-28-2003, 01:25 PM
Sending mine after work today :p .. so in approximately 2 hours! :D

To my recipient, I apologize for the color of the wrapping tissue paper in the box, I forgot a little detail :o ;) hehe

HayleyRosie
07-28-2003, 01:36 PM
I checked the tracking on the package I sent to my Gift Swap recipient today and the website states that it was in NB on the 26th. I can't wait for her to get it.

Logan
07-28-2003, 02:58 PM
And "she" can't wait either!!!! ;)

Cataholic
07-28-2003, 03:13 PM
Is it too late for me? I decided that I want to do it!! Is Christmas the next go around?:(

Tina
07-28-2003, 03:37 PM
This one is already done for people to join. But there will be another one in January hopefully:)

ScantyNebula
07-28-2003, 05:05 PM
Sent!!! I sent it air mail, cost 10 bucks and it will take about 2 weeks! :( I figured air would be sooner that that .. land would've taken 4-6 weeks! :eek:

dukedogsmom
07-28-2003, 05:13 PM
Can someone fill me in on this?:confused:

kingrattus
07-28-2003, 06:53 PM
I sent mine today while I was at work, I tried to be a horrible customer, but it didn't work, I couldn't stop giggling.

& my manager was mad at me cause I closed the parcel before she had a look at my homemade gift. Luckly I took a photo of it & I'll show it to her as soon as my partner gets it.

wolfsoul
07-28-2003, 07:51 PM
Mine's all packed up, and it should be off tomorrow! :)

wolfsoul
07-28-2003, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
Can someone fill me in on this?:confused:

It's a gift swap. :) Everyone was assigned a person to switch a gift with.

luckies4me
07-28-2003, 09:45 PM
Ok, I bought my last thing today and shipped it air, so it should be there in about two days. :0) It was only ten bucks to ship it, but I had to buy tape and a box too. It was so fun to get it all together and decorate the box, and stuff it with cool colorful paper. I want to do this all the time lol! :p :D

Can't wait til my buddy gets this!

wolfsoul
07-28-2003, 10:04 PM
I didn't decorate my box :o I got impatient and just stuffed newspaper inside it, covered it in a paper bag, and stuck on a million pounds of duck tape hahaha. :o :rolleyes:

Aspen and Misty
07-28-2003, 10:13 PM
I just wanted to say. That when my person recieves there gift they will offically know for 100% that I am infact insane. All my animals had to have there say about it and they even argued a little in the letter we included. It's a funny little letter and I hope it bring her laughs.

Licks and Tail waggs,
Nova

Lots of Love and Rattie Kisses,
Melony Hope Tundra and Brook

And

Sincerly,
Ashley

GoldenRetrLuver
07-28-2003, 10:23 PM
Ok, i finished buying everything and it will be in the air tomorrow! ;)

kingrattus
07-28-2003, 11:20 PM
"and stuck on a million pounds of duck tape hahaha"
======

Awwwwww Man, its gonna take forever to open that.

My person needs to open their gift carfully & NOT with a knife!! You wouldn't to harm the homemade gift.

anna_66
07-29-2003, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by luckies4me
It was so fun to get it all together and decorate the box, and stuff it with cool colorful paper.

I didn't get to decorate my box, & I couldn't stuff it with cool paper, it was totally full of treats & toys:p

luckies4me
07-29-2003, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by anna_66
I didn't get to decorate my box, & I couldn't stuff it with cool paper, it was totally full of treats & toys:p

Ok I really didn't stuff it, more like cover it lol. My box was pretty full, but I still had a little room to put some green shredded stuff on top. Plus I made my own adress labels and something else I thought would be cool that you put on the outside of the box. :p

I cannot believe the way they treat peoples packages. I made it all pretty and the guy just tossed it. :( I mean threw it! Grrr. Lets just hope everything gets there in one piece. If I worked there I would lay it down at least a little gentle, not throw it. I never knew they did that. Oh well, ,I am sure it will be fine. They said it should be there either tomorrow or Thursday so I can't wait til my person gets the package!!!

kingrattus
07-29-2003, 10:49 AM
Postmen arn't allowed to toss parcels, at the stations if u get caught tossing a parcel & not setting it down, u get in a heeeeeep of doo doo. Even at the outlets where I work, ur not allowed to toss a parcel, u can complain.

kingrattus
07-29-2003, 10:58 AM
Last Delivery Status
The item has been received by CPC.
Last CPC Location: NEPEAN, ON
Date / Time: 28 July 2003 09:16

Nepean is part Of Ottawa. Ottawa swallowed all the surounding cities to become the largest landmass city in all of canada!!!
So the ciry of Nepean is now the area of Nepean, just like the area Kanata (where I live)

kingrattus
07-29-2003, 11:39 AM
The item was processed at this CPC location.
Last CPC Location: RICHMOND, BC
Date / Time: 29 July 2003 07:37

My person might get it today!!!!!!!!!!!!

kimlovescats
07-29-2003, 06:52 PM
Don't feel bad Cataholic... somehow I missed this whole thing! :(
Well, maybe we can have a Christmas gift (cat) swap ... I think that would really be fun!!! Stockings, etc!!! :D

GoldenRetrLuver
07-30-2003, 02:06 PM
Mine is on the way! It should get there in 2-3 days! :D

PayItForward
07-30-2003, 02:29 PM
My gift should be arriving tomorrow in Europe. (I hope) ;)

tomkatzid
07-30-2003, 02:50 PM
I'm sending mine UPS today on my way to work.

robinh
07-30-2003, 03:44 PM
I didn't get to decorate my box, & I couldn't stuff it with cool paper, it was totally full of treats & toys

When Anna says it was stuffed with toys, she wasn't kidding! You should have seen the hysteria at my house when something squeaked! I had four dogs saying "gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme". I ended up tossing them out to save myself! Then they went to "mine, mine, mine, mine". Dick and I of course stayed completely out of the way.

And the treats, I found out they REALLY LIKE those! When I rattle the package they are so "right there" for me!

Thanks to Anna from
Max, Carly, Molly & Muffin

I'll try to get pictures, but everytime i get the camera out they run. I think they're tired of me and the camera.

anna_66
07-30-2003, 05:49 PM
I'm so glad to hear that everything got there alright & that they all like the stuff I got for them http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/bounce/1blue1.gif

I had so much fun shopping (even had to go back to pick up some toys for my crew:) ).

I will be anxiously waiting for the pics (hey all play with the toys and forget that mom is taking pics, for me....pleeeese;) ).

This was so much fun, I just can't wait to do it again!

Give Max, Carly, Molly & Muffin a big http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/kiss.gif for me!

tikeyas_mom
07-30-2003, 10:51 PM
I never even knew about gift swapping itull I seen wolfsouls post about her gifts from kigrattus lol. <<blonde>>

kingrattus
07-30-2003, 11:46 PM
tikeyas_mom where have u been heheheh, theres several posts, hehehehe <<blonde>> hehehe

tikeyas_mom
07-30-2003, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by kingrattus
tikeyas_mom where have u been heheheh, theres several posts, hehehehe <<blonde>> hehehe lol I must have had my head shuved some where other then where the first post was lol. I am disapointed now I love gift swopping with ppl. hee hee I love seacret santa!!! its the best!! I hope I can partisipate next time around.. *humph*

wolfsoul
07-31-2003, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by tikeyas_mom
lol I must have had my head shuved some where other then where the first post was lol. I am disapointed now I love gift swopping with ppl. hee hee I love seacret santa!!! its the best!! I hope I can partisipate next time around.. *humph*

That would be cool if we were partners lmao. We wouldn't even have to mail! :p

tikeyas_mom
07-31-2003, 12:24 AM
that would have been cool, how much does it coast to mail it to a person in a different countrey from here jordan?

kingrattus
07-31-2003, 12:27 AM
Air is about 20$ for 2kg & surfice is about 10$
Air= 2 weeks
Serfice= 2 months

koxka
07-31-2003, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by PayItForward
My gift should be arriving tomorrow in Europe. (I hope) ;)

Thank you! It must be for Lut or me ! :D :D .I think we are the solely members in Europe (continental) that have joined the fun.:p

tikeyas_mom
07-31-2003, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by kingrattus
Air is about 20$ for 2kg & surfice is about 10$
Air= 2 weeks
Serfice= 2 months

that isnt bad, I just wouldent put anything breakabl=e in the packages lol

wolfsoul
07-31-2003, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by tikeyas_mom
that isnt bad, I just wouldent put anything breakabl=e in the packages lol

No doubt, I was at my computer when I heard footsteps going up the stairs. I look towards the door, and the package is thrown inside, landing with a huge thump. :mad: P*$$ed me off...sooo rude. For one thing, it could have broke, and there was a baby sleeping on the couch who woke up!

kingrattus
07-31-2003, 08:13 AM
Send in a complaint, their not allowed to do that.. did he knock at the door at all?? or just leave it there??