PDA

View Full Version : Laney's first trip to the pet store...

ChinookCrazy
07-21-2003, 05:31 PM
Laney had quite a time at the pet store! LoL. She was quite the popular girl...;)

Literally thirty seconds after we walked in, one of the employees walked up to us and exclaimed how cute she was. Laney proceeded to bounce around on the girl's legs and bark, tail wagging insanely...lol. The second the girl bent dent to pet her, Laney couldn't control herself and gave her tons of slobbery, puppy kisses. It took all the strength I had to stop her squirming and pick her up...lol.

A few minutes later, we were 'browsing' in the toy aisle (while Laney decided to knock some things off the shelves...lol) and a woman walked up to us and told us how cute she thought Laney was. She asked what breed she was, and seemed completely clueless as to what a Chinook was...lol. I believe her exact words were, "Oh, is that her name?" Ay...not quite, :D lol. I think she stood there for a good 5-10 minutes petting her and asking us questions.

When we were checking out, the sales clerk kept talking to Laney and petting her...I think it took about 15 minutes to check out...lol.

Oh no, Laney is already becoming quite the ham when it comes to getting attention. When we got home, she sprawled out in the middle of the kitchen, right in the middle of a large spot of sun...I don't think she moved for a good hour...lol. All that attention must have worn her out...I'm just glad she didn't pee all over the pet store floor. What a good girl...LOL. ;) ;)

apcrs5122
07-21-2003, 05:37 PM
Sounds like a lot of fun for Laney!!! I wish I could meet her, she is wayyyy too cute!!!!;) When Alex has an exciting day, he poops out like that too, only ontop of a vent to cool off:D :p

kingrattus
07-21-2003, 05:48 PM
When I visit Max, Dad usually has to buy dog food (once every 3 months), & we bring Max to pet value with us to get the food. All the original workers know & love Max, they use to give him piles of homemade treats. He's never tied when we bring him into the store, he walks around at his own will, checking everything out.

Last time we took him he was whining at the door & pacing, Max had gotten soooooooo excited he needed to pee really bad.
So I told him to fallow (walking right behind me) & I took him behind the store to pee on everything in sight, hehehe.

The lady was so impressed he didn't pee in the store, & asked to go outside insted, he got a free giant homemade treat!!
But I didn't want to gie it to him cause all treats/ppl food make him really sick. But a while back (I forget when, wasn't long ago), Max made dad really happy so dad gave him the giant homemade treat & Max didn't get sick!!!

primabella
07-21-2003, 06:16 PM
Good girl Laney. And why wouldn't anyone not like you? You're adorable!! :D

Today I took Mick to the pet store to get him a new Frisbee. The clerk loved him so much, she kept watching him even though she has customers asking her questions. Lol. She eventually got to pet him and gave him a treat. As we left, I got stopped by a few other people to get asked questions about Mickey. He wanted to go home so badly though, he wasn't very friendly. Oh well. I've gotten more smiles from people than ever since I've had Mickey. :) He's doing great for my social life! Just kidding :p

tatsxxx11
07-21-2003, 07:42 PM
What a proud Mama, and rightfully so!:) Laney, you're such a GOOD girl!:D Hugs to you sweetie!

ChinookCrazy
07-21-2003, 08:30 PM
Tons of thanks from Laney, she enjoys being praised and getting all kind of compliments. Don't worry, she knows she's a cutie pie...we tell her all the time. lol. She can't wait to go to the pet store again, and seems to be ripping apart her new toy just so we can make another trip soon...lol. ;)

anna_66
07-22-2003, 07:26 AM
Wow Laney, your first trip to the pet store, sounds like you loved it and everyone loved you:D

Now that you've went, I'm sure your going to be wanting to go all the time!