PDA

View Full Version : I Made a Choice!!!!

Amber_The_Pet_Lover
07-21-2003, 05:27 PM
Ok Ok Ok, I made a choice of what pet im going to get. I decide to get another hamster. Ive had hamster all my life. Since I have $56.00 Im gonna buy a cage and water bottle and food dish. Those things dont cost alot. And then Ill buy my baby hamster!
But I just need to ask my parents.:( My mom wont care but, my dad will. But he know's I take care of my pets! So I see no prblem in that~

CamCamPup33
07-21-2003, 05:28 PM
i was thinking of a bird ;) :p

Amber_The_Pet_Lover
07-21-2003, 05:52 PM
Birds are good pets. But my brother dont like them.

My friend has baby dwarf hamsters and I might get a female for Gracie? Im still thinking though.

Amber_The_Pet_Lover
07-21-2003, 06:00 PM
:( :( :( I am so confused! I want a pet so bad! But I cant make up my mind! dog, cat, hamsters!! I cant choose!! I need desperate help! very much! I cant have birds because my brother dont really like them. And with rabbits my dad thinks they are outside pets!! Noo! they arent but they can! and i would never have a outdoor pet! uhh! I feel so stressed! All I have is animals on my mind!
first I wanted a rat, then guinea pig, then dog, then cat, then hamster!!! oh no!!! I cant choose! Please people! help me.

:( thankyou all~

GoldenRetrLuver
07-21-2003, 07:21 PM
I thought you said you wanted a hamster?! :confused:

binka_nugget
07-22-2003, 01:34 AM
Well..any pet is alot of work. It really depends on what you have time for. I think a dog would be more demanding of your time rather than a hamster who you can rest assured that it will not have eaten the furniture by the time you come home from school. I've never had any other pets besides a dog and fishes so I can't say for the others. I know rats are social and if you do decide to get a rat, two would be better. Ratties need to be played with too though.

CathyBogart
07-22-2003, 01:37 AM
Keep in mind that Ratties tend to be expensive pets to keep. They rake in vet bill very quickly, and you DO need to have more than one! On top of that they need a lot of space, and they're very intelligent so they need a lot of playtime! If you do get rats, please wait until you have a few hundred dollars set aside foe "just in case" vet emergincies!