PDA

View Full Version : So.....what'd your petz get for Christmas?

Gepansy
12-25-2001, 08:43 PM
Sara got some treatz and a two-headed snake stuffed animal.She had a blast opening them this morning.It was so funny when she got the tape stuck to her tounge and couldn't get it off! :p She was still working on a left-over bow this evening too! :rolleyes:

Karen
12-25-2001, 09:23 PM
Well, this is in Dog general, but I'll answer for my bunny anyway - besides her traditional Christmas seed treat, and the ongoing presence of the Christmas tree, which she considers a giant treat, she got a nice big bundle of yummy sticks from Grandpa that'll probably last her all year! Bunny bliss! :)

Sudilar
12-25-2001, 09:24 PM
Killian is an expert package opener. It is amazing to watch him hold the gift down with his paw and tear off pieces of wrapping paper and spit it out!
Shiloh can't believe that she's allowed to tear open a present. She'll look from the gift to us and back and forth like, "I can tear this apart? Are you sure?"
This morning they opened their large amount of gifts and traded. Killian received a green cane and Shiloh a red one. It started off that way and then they switched back and forth a few times. The stuffed toys were traded, too. They received stuffed carrots, a Rottie pull toy, a stuffed red and green ball, assorted boxes of goodies and pressed rawhide bones.A good time was had by both!!
Hope your Christmas was all you hoped for!

AdoreMyDogs
12-25-2001, 10:48 PM
Merry Christmas everyone. I hope it was wonderful :) This year was the first year since I have had Graham in my life that I have not gotten him loads of presents. I only bought him some special beef short ribs and gave him one to devour this Christmas morning. He's really not into toys anyway. He loved it and worked on it for about 2 hours before it was gone. The majority of his Christmas went into that surgery, cast, and the by-weekly appointments on that leg of his. Could not afford anything else for him this year. I felt bad but he loved that beef short rib SO much and it seemed to make him really happy, as well as clean up those toofies of his :) And there's one more left in the package so maybe in a few days I'll give him the last one.

shais_mom
12-26-2001, 12:18 PM
Keegan got 4 bags of treats, 2 nylabones and a frisbee.
Kylie got a pkg of balls, a door hanging toy and a squeaky fish from my dad. And a never ending supply of kitty treats. Only problem is Keegan keeps trying to claim Kylie's toys as her own! :eek: :rolleyes:
Keegan got to open her own presents, then she wanted to open everyones!I should have know better!

Gepansy
12-26-2001, 08:20 PM
It was my dad's idea to let Sara open her presents this year, but that was a HUGE mistake because we are pretty sure that next year she'll not only be opening her own presents......... :confused:

jackiesdaisy1935
12-26-2001, 08:31 PM
Leslie, you could not have given Graham a better present than the gift you gave him of good health and well being. I would hope that I could give that to my dog in the same situation. You gave him a lot more than a few presents that he will enjoy for the rest of his life.
Daisy and Perry got quite a few presents. We gave them some on Christmas and saved a basket of them for today, however Don was in bed and I was on the computer and Daisy was up with me, so Perry decided he wanted to open the baskets, and we had ribbon, cellophane, toys, treats etc. etc. all over the place, from the living room to the Den.
He got into the two baskets. Daisy knew he was getting in trouble so she came up with me. LOL Schanuzers, go figure, we just gave them an extra hug and kiss.
Jackie
PS The baskets had been under the tree for two weeks and he hadn't touched them.

*LabLoverKEB*
12-29-2001, 04:25 PM
Sadie got a red Kong toy, these really cute rawhide candycane bones, and treats! :) I hope you all had a wonderful, and safe holiday! ;)

RachelJ
12-29-2001, 07:37 PM
Sarah, were those rawhide candy cane treats red and green? Hannah and Tucker each got one from their groomer. Hannah devoured hers in a couple minutes. Tucker acted like he didn't know what to do with his. I hung his back on the tree to keep it from the jaws of the bottomless pit (Hannah).

Other than that they just got two stuffies... Silly Wabbit and a sqeaky Christmas bone. They love their stuffies. Just like kids they always want to play with the new things.

Oops, I almost forgot, one of our friends gave them some special treats (shaped like bones) that they just LOVE.

[ December 29, 2001: Message edited by: RachelJ ]

*LabLoverKEB*
12-30-2001, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by RachelJ:
<STRONG>Sarah, were those rawhide candy cane treats red and green? Hannah and Tucker each got one from their groomer. Hannah devoured hers in a couple minutes. Tucker acted like he didn't know what to do with his. I hung his back on the tree to keep it from the jaws of the bottomless pit (Hannah).

Other than that they just got two stuffies... Silly Wabbit and a sqeaky Christmas bone. They love their stuffies. Just like kids they always want to play with the new things.

Oops, I almost forgot, one of our friends gave them some special treats (shaped like bones) that they just LOVE.

[ December 29, 2001: Message edited by: RachelJ ]</STRONG>

Yes, they were red and green!!! :) Sadie loved them! ;)