PDA

View Full Version : Am I weird?? LOL!! lol

Amber_The_Pet_Lover
07-21-2003, 03:19 PM
Hi.
lol Am I weird?

I have to plastic baggys and every time I brush my pets hair I keep the hair! lol I have a bag for katie and Maggie.
In katie's bag I have some hair and some nails. and in maggies bag I have some hair and a baby tooth! LOL I think i am weird!
I always think I want to have something of them when the pass over to the RB. You know what I mean??
Does anyone do the samething? lol Im weird~ lol :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :D :) :D

CamCamPup33
07-21-2003, 03:22 PM
lol i dont but my sisters boyfriends mom is obsessed with stuff like that! she made the dogs a scrap book with a video tape including a whole introduction to the scrapbook and everything.. lol so no your not weird.. BTW welcome to pettalk! my name is amber and i have a dog in my signature and a cat too! :)

binka_nugget
07-21-2003, 03:23 PM
Lol You're not weird...you just love your pets alot lol. I tried doing that with Kai..but I can easily take a huge chunk of hair out of him every few days. I'd have a huge collection by now.

Maybe you could make something with the hair? Lol Some people like to make sweaters and such with the hair.....:p

Uabassoon
07-21-2003, 03:25 PM
Maybe you could make something with the hair? Lol Some people like to make sweaters and such with the hair.....

There are places you can send the hair to and they can make like a little scarf or something for you.

Amber_The_Pet_Lover
07-21-2003, 03:27 PM
I think that would be so cool to have a scarf or a hat of your pet!!!:D :D :D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

tomkatzid
07-21-2003, 03:43 PM
You are NOT weird, unless I am too:eek: I carry Tonee (RB) and Shep-ee's (RB) hair in my wallet in a baggie. I wish I had some of Leroy's (RB) :(
I had these items framed of Tonee's. The shop said it was the first time they had framed teeth. The hair is a bit of her tail from her very first hair cut, and 3 baby teeth. She is on her first baby blankie in this photo. It hangs in our dinning room.:D

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid71/pb621ecf2ab25f94aeb70deb2289db22a/fb9cb14b.jpg

kingrattus
07-21-2003, 03:46 PM
The only things I keep of Max are his wiskers (15), & all his doggie tags r on one of my stuffed dogs (except the past few yrs, I haven't collected them from my dad yet). & Max is 9, so I have quite a few of them heheh

RubyMutt
07-21-2003, 05:01 PM
Aww, this is wonderful:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid71/pb621ecf2ab25f94aeb70deb2289db22a/fb9cb14b.jpg
I love it!

I don't technically save Ruby's hair, but there is plenty all over the carpet, my bed, pillows, sofa, etc etc etc... :o

However, Ruby does have her own scrapbook :D

CamCamPup33
07-21-2003, 05:02 PM
Im making cami her own scrapbook soon.. lol i havent necisarially (SP) started yet but when i go to the rag shop or micheals i get it there~ ;)