PDA

View Full Version : Cyber Pounce...Computer pet game.

PayItForward
07-21-2003, 02:32 PM
Has anyone got/played with this game ?

I really want to buy a copy but I can't find an English outlet.

Please would some kind person buy a copy and ship the CD to England for me ??

(I could pay in advance by Paypal for purchase & shipping)

Here is a link to their homepage and you can also buy it on Amazon.com.

http://www.cyberpounce.com/index.html

Barbara
07-21-2003, 02:37 PM
Amazon.com will also ship to Europe. I always look whether the US discounts are higher than shipping and then I buy at amazon.com and not amazon.de. It takes a little longer but it works.

PayItForward
07-21-2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Barbara
Amazon.com will also ship to Europe. I always look whether the US discounts are higher than shipping and then I buy at amazon.com and not amazon.de. It takes a little longer but it works.
Sadly not this CD.

See small text next to Shipping :(
'Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S'

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00005NEFU/qid=1058816511/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_1/002-6606894-6248822?v=glance&s=videogames&n=507846

jenluckenbach
07-21-2003, 02:49 PM
I do not have (nor do I intend to get) a paypal account. But if you can buy it with your paypal and have them ship it to me I will MORE than gladly ship it to you!!!!!!

PayItForward
07-21-2003, 03:07 PM
Thanks Jen. I have sent an email asking if we can do that. :D

The order doesn't get as far as putting in address, it just goes you are English Argghh.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-21-2003, 04:28 PM
I ordered 2 of them. When I get them, I will send you a PM and you can give me your address for shipping. Seems shipping overseas can be kinda expensive, so once I know what the total is, I'll let you know and you can pay me then. How? Well, we'll figure that out then.

:D

PayItForward
07-21-2003, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
I ordered 2 of them. When I get them, I will send you a PM and you can give me your address for shipping. Seems shipping overseas can be kinda expensive, so once I know what the total is, I'll let you know and you can pay me then. How? Well, we'll figure that out then.

:D
Thank you so much. :D

I can't wait to get it, it looks so much fun.