PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!!

isis
07-21-2003, 09:39 AM
I don't know how to get my pets pictures on here. :confused: I realy want to show you all my pets!Does anyone know how.If anyone does PLEAS TELL ME!!!:confused:

GoldenRetrLuver
07-21-2003, 09:54 AM
Ok, first start off by making an account at www.imagestation.com, its free to register. When you finished that, click "Upload Images". From here you can choose how many pictures you want to upload. Then click "Browse" and find the pictures. When you finished click "Upload Images" and it should tak you to another page where you see all your uploaded pictures. From there go to the "Storage Bin". When your at the storage bin, click on a picture you want to upload. (it should pop up with its own window when you click on it.) RIGHT click on the picture and go down to the bottom and click properties. What you want is the URL (address) Copy the URL, and come back here, to Pet Talk, make a new post, and click IMG (at the top next to http://) paste in the URL and click okay. Do that as many times for the amout of pictues you have.

Thats it! Sorry if it was too confusing! :o ;)

isis
07-21-2003, 10:01 AM
thanks I'll try it!!!

GoldenRetrLuver
07-21-2003, 10:02 AM
No Problem. :)

isis
07-21-2003, 10:02 AM
I LOVE YOUR DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!I realy want a Golden Retriever!!!

GoldenRetrLuver
07-21-2003, 10:12 AM
lol, thanks. :)

CamCamPup33
07-21-2003, 12:04 PM
lol thats pretty much it but make sure you save you picture as a jpg file and then push browse ;) btw welcome to pt...