PDA

View Full Version : TA-DA DAISY'S PAD

jackiesdaisy1935
10-29-2001, 07:36 PM
Hi everyone, I was so excited our son, grandson, daughter-in-law and Don Saturday moved all my computer stuff into our bedroom so it would be easier for me to do my things I like to do on the computer PetTalk most importantly, and now I can have a fire going, look out the window or watch tv. It's sometimes hard for me to walk so it was a blessing for me and now Don has his laptop in the computer room.
Also Daisy wanted to show you her pad so I will try to put on two pictures for you to see. Actually Daisy looks like a black cat on the bed. :D

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/003/D9/a2/4X/hv76328.jpg

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/002/a3/Zk/Zf/hb41189.jpg

[ October 29, 2001: Message edited by: Jackie ]

10-29-2001, 07:41 PM
First of all WOW!!!! Nice nice nice nice room! I AM INCREDIBLY JEALOUS!!!

Secondly - your pic didn't come up so I tried it... the ht was left off of the http://

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/002/a3/Zk/Zf/hb41189.jpg

Hope this works :D!

P.S - It worked and Daisy DOES look like a cat! LOL!!! :D! Nice house Jackie... beautiful, stunning, magazine picture-perfect! Martha Stewart, EAT YOUR HEART OUT!!!!!

NOW I AM DEFINITELY COMING TO VISIT!!!! In fact, I just realized, I had a dream the other night that we were in San Diego and we met you and Don! Weird!

[ October 29, 2001: Message edited by: doggiemom ]

jackiesdaisy1935
10-29-2001, 08:03 PM
Thanks Angel, if I'm up and about you can come anytime. San Diego awaits you :D
Jackie

lizbud
10-29-2001, 08:31 PM
Jackie,
So sorry to hear that you feel so uncomfortable. Hope you feel better soon!!
The picture of Daisy is precious ,but are
you sure you want Carrie to see that??
As I'm sure you already know,You are blessed to have such a loving family & furkids!!!

Sudilar
10-29-2001, 09:01 PM
Beautiful!!!!!! Shiloh would love to sleep on that big bed. Daisy doesn't take up much space!! Gorgeous pup, gorgeous rooms!! Is it a log home?
Sorry that you are not feeling well. Hope you get better quickly!

[ October 29, 2001: Message edited by: Sudilar ]

Dixie Belle
10-29-2001, 09:09 PM
That was BEAUTIFUL!!!! You have a lovely room. And the pup was so sweet on the big bad bead! Maybe I need to come out to San Diego myself.....

jackiesdaisy1935
10-29-2001, 09:23 PM
Sue, no it's not a log home, don't I wish it was. Actually we had all of our kids and my father etc living with us so we bought a duplex and made it into one house. Then when I retired from work we built that bedroom. It was great then, now there are two of us and Perry and Daisy with a pantry, kitchen, den, living room, three bedrooms, a computer room, exercise room, and three bathrooms.
I had bypass surgery and a knee replaced now it's my hips and I don't want to go through surgery again so I have good days and bad days. But I love being up here (three steps up)not too bad. I have a cane which I'm always losing in the supermarket and we have to go back and look for. :D Don loves to do that. :rolleyes: With Don and Perry and Daisy life is good. :)
Jackie

K9karen
10-29-2001, 09:32 PM
That's theguest room,right? Geez, Jackie, it makes House Beautiful look sick I could live in that room with no problem! Just GORGEOUS! Enjoy your new cyber surroundings (fireplace, window, TV..)
Hee, hee, Daisy-doodle does look like a black cat! She's doing an early Halloween thing, huh? NO WONDER she sleeps in the BIG BED...I WANNA sleep in your big bed!
Sorry, Jackie, that you aren't feeling well. :( Please take care of your sweet self. Wish I lived closer to help you out. Meantine..a HUGE hug from east to west...

aly
10-29-2001, 10:07 PM
Jackie, your room is so gorgeous. I'm glad you have everything you need right there so you don't have to move around more than necessary. Take care of yourself and I hope you feel better.

Daisy looks like a bunny to me with those CUUUUTE ears :D

RachelJ
10-30-2001, 05:58 AM
Daisy lives in the lap of luxury. What more could a girl want, except maybe a few visiting friends to romp around on the Big Bed with (see below).

You have a beautiful home, Jackie, and how nice to have it set up just the way you want it. Three cheers for the computer movers. Daisy is the California Girl! and I see she takes her half of the bed out of the middle.

[ October 30, 2001: Message edited by: RachelJ ]

Pam
10-30-2001, 06:39 AM
Jackie your home is beautiful and what a lovely spot for your computer. I would never be able to get off the computer if mine was in such a nice location. A fireplace in the bedroom! Wow! I have always that would be just a little bit of heaven! Daisy looks like quite a queen there poised in the middle of the bed. What a great picture of your special little girl. I hope you are feeling better too.

Logan
10-30-2001, 06:57 AM
I'm so glad that Daisy didn't get left out of the "pad" picks!! And my goodness, Jackie, your room is gorgeous....Helen has a paneled bedroom like that, only there are posters covering almost every inch of that paneling in her room! And so clean too! I would be ashamed for anyone to see pictures of my house and especially my bedroom! :eek:

Daisy, you look like a black blob with ears in that picture! But I know how beautiful you are, and you certainly are the Queen of your Castle!!!

Feel better, Jackie! :)

3-greys-and-a-mutt
10-30-2001, 07:29 AM
What a gorgeous bedroom! It has that rustic, log-cabin charm but also a touch of elegance. Absolutely beautiful! I've seen some apartments that are smaller than that bedroom! :D Just put a mini-fridge (and a toilet :eek: ) in there, and I could live in there!

Dixieland Dancer
10-30-2001, 07:56 AM
Jackie, So sorry to hear your hips are giving you problems. My dad and father in law had hips replaced and they both said they don't know why they waited so long. The surgery is not as advasive as it use to be. It sounds like you have been through a lot but to be free from pain might be a good thing!

Anyway...enough of my lecture! The bedroom is absolutely beautiful and I can't blame Daisy for wanting to sleep in the BIG BED! And I'd just love for my computer to be set up in such a cozy atmosphere. I'd never want to leave. Especially in the winter!

DoggiesAreTheBest
10-30-2001, 08:51 AM
Jackie,

Loved the pictures. At first, I didn't see Daisy, then I had to look twice after I saw a cat and didn't think you had one! LOL.
Your home looks like a cabin home (I live in a cabin home).

Hope you feel better soon!

jackiesdaisy1935
10-30-2001, 09:27 AM
Thanks everybody, I do love it here, you can see why I'm torn about getting another dog, we certainly have the room, but Perry is so aggresive to other dogs, and then there is the fact we are getting old and we want to make sure our dogs are taken care of we love them so much. I'm lucky, Don loves the dogs as much as I do, he would do anything for them.
By the way, you are all welcome to San Diego anytime, we may not be able to do the tourist scene but we love the company.
Jackie

Daisy's Mom
10-30-2001, 02:36 PM
What a beautiful room! Your house sounds beautiful. Daisy and I will be right over ;)

karen israel
10-30-2001, 03:12 PM
Hey Jackie..watch what you offer! Been there, done the tourist stuff....(one of my fave places by the way) so to sit and chill with a few glass of white zinny..heaven!! The next flight from Phila leaves at..... :D :D

tatsxxx11
10-30-2001, 04:33 PM
Oooh, ooooh, let's have a contest. How many Pet Talk pooches can fit on Jackie's bed??? :D A beautiful person such as you, Jackie should be surrounded by nothing less than utter opulence! What a dream of a room...a view, a fireplace, and a comfy corner to idle the hours away on Pet Talk! :D Sorry to hear you're not feeling spritely. And as has been said, those joint replacements, hips included, are a surgical snap nowadays with a relatively short recovery period. My 79 year old neighbor had BOTH knees replaced this summer. Last night at church she was bouncing up the steps when before she could barely walk at all. Hopefully though you won't be needing it. Maybe just a bit more R&R and hot tubbies are in order :)...Love to you all their in SUNNY SAN DIEGO!! Special hugs of course for Per and Miss D.

[ October 30, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

[ October 30, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

purrley
10-30-2001, 04:42 PM
Oh My Jackie - such gorgeous digs!! and I
love San Diego - can I come visit and bring my four cats?????

Golden Smiles
11-01-2001, 05:36 PM
:eek: :eek: I WANNA SLEEP OVER!! Hey....we could build a fire, make some popcorn, and play cards or something!! Sounds good to me!! LOL ;) Beautiful room!!!

wolflady
11-01-2001, 05:48 PM
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!! That's the word for you beautiful rooms...and for you and your precious babies!!! :D So, when can you come up north and help me figure out how to decorate my little home?? ha ha ha :D Hmmm...I have a friend that lives in LA and San Diego is only a short 2 hour drive from his house.... :D ;)

jackiesdaisy1935
11-01-2001, 09:02 PM
Personally, I think we should have a West Coast reunion, let the East Coast folks fly!
Geez they were talking in the news about our San Diego-Coronado Bridge or the San Francisco Bridge being a terrorist target.
By the way all you East Coasters, guess what? we had a small earthquake Tuesday night. It was just about midnight and my bed was jolting, I sat up and waited to see if it would get worse, but it didn't. Daisy didn't wake up, slept like a log and so did Perry. :)
Jackie