PDA

View Full Version : Say Bye to HUney

Aspen and Misty
07-19-2003, 07:30 AM
My sister and Huney are moving to South Carolina today and I thought maybe everyone on Pet talk would like to say bye to Huney before she leaves? I will print this out next weekend and send it to her or I will bring it down next time I go. My sister is also taking, Buddy, Smokey, (<~cats) Peaches (chameleon) and Guy (Oscar) with her so please feel free to also say by to them also. I think this will really show Abbey how much we here on pet talk love huney and want Abbey to Join the form, so please put in some words like O Huney maybe your momie will want to joing pet talk or something to encourage her to join.

In advance to all those who post- Thanx for all your help and you will never know how much this means to me that you would post on here!

Ashley

joycenalex
07-19-2003, 07:38 AM
dear abbey & huney, i hope your move is easy and when you settle in, come and join us on the board. i'll bet the cats will enjoy all those boxes. wags alex the wonder dog, duke the golden and joyce the human

lovemyshiba
07-19-2003, 07:58 AM
Good bye sweet Huney girl!!!!
We will miss you terribly here on Pet Talk--maybe you could ask your mommy to join so we can still see your pictures:)
Have a safe trip, and enjoy your new home!!!!!

Huney--
i didn't know yous were movin--we never got a chance to play together!! i hope your mommy lets us see you in picturez once in a while, so i can keep up wit my gurlfriend!!!

Love,
Casey

PS--i'm movin next week too--i'm a little bit scared.

:) :) :)

primabella
07-19-2003, 08:50 AM
Emily, you're moving again? Didn't you just move into a new house?

Huney, peaches, Buddy, Oscar and Smokey,
I hope you guys all have a safe move and we can hear about you again soon. We'll miss you :)
Liana, Mickey, Sky & Rocket

Foam
07-19-2003, 09:05 AM
Huney, Buddy, Oscar, Peaches and Smokey-
I hope to see you guys really really soon in your new home! We'll miss you tons if you don't join with your new mommy. :( Have a wonderful, safe trip and good luck! :D
Darlin, and Cayter

DoggiesAreTheBest
07-19-2003, 01:24 PM
Hope Huney's move is smooth and that she and your sister settle in quick!

lovemyshiba
07-19-2003, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by primabella
Emily, you're moving again? Didn't you just move into a new house?

No, lol!!!

The note was from Casey, my mother in law's pom--they are moving next week:)

primabella
07-19-2003, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by lovemyshiba
No, lol!!!

The note was from Casey, my mother in law's pom--they are moving next week:)

Oh lol Okay Hehe :p

RubyMutt
07-19-2003, 02:27 PM
Bye bye sweet Huney! Try to convince your mommy to join Pet Talk... we Pet Talkers may start having Huney photo withdrawals!! :eek:

jenluckenbach
07-19-2003, 02:39 PM
Huney, Buddy, Smokey, Peaches and Guy are all leaving pet talk!???!:eek: :eek: Say it isn't so!!
I hope your move is smooth and I surely hope to SEE you guys again. The internet makes the world a much smaller and nicer place because we can all meet in our own little corner of it.......Pet Talk!

GoldenRetrLuver
07-19-2003, 02:41 PM
Have a safe move Huney! We'll miss you! Ask your mommy if she can come join us on the boards! ;)

Huney,
Wez didnt knows youz were movin! :eek: Wes gonna miss you soo much! Pleaz gets yur momma to join! It won't be the same without youz! Have a safe moovin!

Wiff Wuv,
Molly and Daizy

:D

wolfsoul
07-19-2003, 07:10 PM
Farewell!!! :)

psssst..tell mommy to join pet talk! That way we can still hear lots about yous!