PDA

View Full Version : Saying Goodbye to Huney, Buddy, Smokey, Guy and Peaches

Aspen and Misty
07-19-2003, 07:23 AM
::sigh::

It's finally time to let my little babies go. Huney, my sisters Pom, buddy my sisters Tom cat, Smokey my sisters grey tabby, Guy my sisters Tiger Oscar and Peaches my sisters Chameleon are all making the 10 to 13 hour trip to there new home in South Carolina. We went on a family vacation there about 2 to 3 weeks ago and my sister fell in love with the place and deced to move down there. We will be taking her and all her animals and droping them off at the apartment and help them all get settled in. We will be staying till next staurday so don't expect to hear from me. I'm going to miss them all dearly. I baught Huney a nice comfy bed to sleep on and I bought her a toy bunny. I'm going to miss Peaches and her adorable little self, she has the coolest grip. I'm gonna miss Guy who watches you as you sit in my sisters room. I'm going to miss Buddy and how smart he is! Him and Misty have really changed the way I think about cats. I'm gonna miss Smokey and her attitude! LOL, such a baby she is at heart though! And of course I'm gonna miss my big older sister. She is my best friend, although she is not always nice to me I love her non the less and I know I'm gonna ball my eyes out the whole way home. :( Well, I need to go finish packing, ::sigh:: I don't want to let them go.....

Ash :(

RubyMutt
07-19-2003, 09:15 AM
:( I'm so sorry :( That must be so hard! I always thought that Peaches was your's :o I'm going to miss seeing pics of those cute critters! :( Have a safe trip!