PDA

View Full Version : **burp**

Kfamr
07-19-2003, 04:01 AM
Lmao....

Nala had just got done eating - she chowed it down like always. She drank some water, licked Simba's bowl, drank some of his water.. then all of sudden *BURP*. She burped the loudest. Not even I could achieve a burp this loud. I cracked up.

Do any of your dogs burp? lmao.:D :D :rolleyes:

Cincy'sMom
07-19-2003, 04:07 AM
Sadie belches like a frat boy!!! She occaionally will even do it right in your face!!! What a lady she is!

I think I have heard Spot burp once or twice, Cincy not at all....Sadie is our "burper"

zanzanfergie
07-19-2003, 05:41 AM
lmao, that's hilarious :D
just one of the reasons people love dogs so much I guess...they have no problem whatsoever with expressing themselves in any way they see fit. ;)

*chuckles*

lovemyshiba
07-19-2003, 07:54 AM
lol Nala!!!!!!

Kito is our burper--as soon as he is done eating, he licks himself, and then burps--it's hilarious!! If you're dumb enough (like me) to ask for a kiss right after he eats, you get a burp in the face!!!

primabella
07-19-2003, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by Cincy'sMom
Sadie belches like a frat boy!!! She occaionally will even do it right in your face!!! What a lady she is!

:D:D lmao:D:D

Mickey is a burper. He'll eat, lick his lips like crazy and then just "BBUURRRPP" You also know it's bad news when he lifts his tail while he's sleeping. :p :p

ChloeLove
07-19-2003, 12:53 PM
lmao, Chloe burps sometimes, but not a whole lot. Chloe sleeps on my bed, and one night I turned the lights off and I wanted to hug her good-night, and I picked her up and she was RIGHT in front of my face and she burped sooo loud! It was very funny, and...er...very smelly. ;) :o

Tina
07-19-2003, 01:15 PM
If Ginger eats real fast then sometimes she burps.

binka_nugget
07-19-2003, 01:49 PM
LOL NALA! You classy girl! :D

Kai isn't much of a burper. He's a true gentleman Lol.

micki76
07-19-2003, 03:01 PM
Yeah, Millie's our burper. Big surprise there, huh? She eats at lightening speed then licks everyone else’s bowls and then at the end BURP!!!. She puts my husband to shame. Chester will belch a tiny little one every once in a while, but Millie, she lets 'em rip!

apcrs5122
07-19-2003, 06:51 PM
lol Alex burps all the time!!!!! It's crazy! Even if he didn't just eat, he burps. Right in your face too:p

Cataholic
07-19-2003, 09:14 PM
Binx burps so loud, and seems so satisfied afterwards, it makes me laugh, even though it is gross.