PDA

View Full Version : Dog, Cat and Bird photos

Vermontcat
07-18-2003, 02:17 PM
I finally got some new photos uploaded and decided it would be easier to put them in one thread here instead of three separate ones.
First are a couple of dog photos of my brother's dog Zeppie. We went to visit them for the 4th of July weekend when it was really hot!

Next are a couple of bird photos.:)

Vermontcat
07-18-2003, 02:24 PM
I hope you liked them. Does anyone else have some photos to add of their dogs, cats, birds or other pets?

apcrs5122
07-18-2003, 03:26 PM
Wonderful pics, and I think it's about time (I, personally, haven't seen more than a few pics of your pets)! I keep saying this, and it will happen (eventually), that once I get my digital camera for my b-day/Christmas, PT is gonna be flooded with pics;) :p Every singal pic of every singal pet is gorgeous:D

zippy-kat
07-18-2003, 03:31 PM
GREAT Pics, Vermontcat!! :D

You guys have probably seen these before but these are the ones I want to share.

My Momma and RB Sophie.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid13/p54a3282d717ca3217d289144e5727952/f61d9.jpg

Princess Sophie
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid36/p59a368bc96a4d30737257e7192ff5cc5/fd222180.jpg

popcornbird
07-19-2003, 02:37 AM
AWWWWWWWW! They are SOOOOO adorable! I especially love this pic of T-Birdie! :D I don't know if I asked this before or not, but is she ever allowed out of the cage or is it too dangerous with Samantha around? If she does get to play out of the cage, I'd love to see pics of her out of the cage. :) She's so adorable! They all are! :D

http://users.adelphia.net/~mandzsawyer/images/tbd.jpg

zanzanfergie
07-19-2003, 06:59 AM
What beautiful pics. I especially love the ones of Samantha - the first one particularly. She looks so soft! And both her and Zeppie's markings are so unusual. What breed of dog is Zeppie? His face reminds me a bit of Chance out of that Homeward Bound movie. ;)

Vermontcat
07-19-2003, 07:30 AM
Thanks apcrs, I look forward to seeing some photos of your pets in the future.:)

Thanks Zippy, I don't remember seeing those photos of Sophie before so thanks for posting them.:)

Popcorn, I do let T-bird out in the bathroom when I clean her cage, that is when I took those photos of her sitting in the open doorway of the cage. I think I told you before that she is in love with my husband and wants to be with him constantly but with his work schedule he doesn't get to play with her much during the day. I will let you know when I do get some new photos of her outside the cage.:)

Zanzan, Zeppie is a rescue dog from a shelter and they were told that she is a mix of Staffordshire Bull Terrier and maybe Greyhound.

RubyMutt
07-19-2003, 09:09 AM
Wonderful photos! I love Samantha's markings - and her cute belly!! :D Ruby likes to sit under the computer desk whem I'm using the computer too :) Zeppie and T-Bird are cuties as well! :D

ChrisH
07-19-2003, 10:28 AM
Zeppie is a cutie-pie, Samantha is beautiful and T-Bird is so sweet.:) All in all a gorgeous threesome!:D Thanks for sharing!

Not forgetting zippycats pictures either. I can`t see the first one of Momma and Sophie but I can see the second one of the beautiful Princess Sophie. :) Thanks for sharing Tonya.:)

Vermontcat
07-19-2003, 07:40 PM
Thanks Ruby and Chris!:)
I think both of you have adorable pets too!
Hugs to Ruby and Blinky(I don't think I have seen photos of Blinky before) and hugs to Bob and sweet Ebby too!:D