PDA

View Full Version : Weepy is Dead

catmandu
07-17-2003, 09:31 AM
There was a little Black cat that I have been feeding on my porch. He was a little , thin and dirty and teary eyes. and he was scared so I could not take him in. I put out hid dry food with steak dfripping , the way he likes it, and found that someone ran him over. the teenagers were waitng to see if itbwas my Cat , so that they could laugh at my grief! no sense , no feelings these people! Tv has turned them into zombies that know no sorrow , just pleasures! At least Weepy is in a better place ,where they cant hurt him anymore and he will have plenty to eat and drink. I just hhope that they remember the steak drippings!

ramanth
07-17-2003, 09:33 AM
Oh catmandu... I'm so sorry. :( *hugs*

RIP sweet Weepy.

:(

Kirsten
07-17-2003, 09:36 AM
Oh no, I'm so very sorry for this, it's heartbreaking!

Poor little Weepy!!! And what kind of heartless kids are that? :( Makes you wonder in what kind of world we live in... Sometimes I'm getting so tired of this! :(

R.I.P. Weepy! Please remember not ALL human creatures are like them!

Kirsten

catlover4ever
07-17-2003, 09:49 AM
Catmandu, I am so very sorry for your loss. I'm positive that Weepy knew what a good person you are and will be waiting on the other side or RB with the rest of our babies to see you again.

P.S. I think they will remember the gravy drippings.

HayleyRosie
07-17-2003, 09:54 AM
I'm so sorry to hear this. Weepy safe now.

Lerah021399
07-17-2003, 10:02 AM
I'm so sorry :( :( :( R.I.P Weepy.

ScantyNebula
07-17-2003, 10:17 AM
I know when I have kids they will learn to respect all living creatures. This is so sad to hear .. At least Weepy knew that there was somebody out there that cared about him. :):(

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-17-2003, 10:47 AM
Oh no! I'm so sorry. And it's horrible that the kids waited around just to taunt you. :( Is there anyway of finding out who they were and talking to their parents about their behavior? Not that it would matter much anyway because the parents have obviously not done their job properly to this point, so why would their care now? It's just so sad that kids grow up like that. :(

And it's even sadder that they take out their "angst" - or whatever they want to call it - on poor defenseless animals.

RIP Weepy. You are in a much better place now where no one can hurt you, and I'm sure they'll remember the steak drippings.

{{{hugs}}} to you Catmandu, for having to experience the worst in today's youth. :(

jenluckenbach
07-17-2003, 11:00 AM
RIP Weepy. Try to remember the kindnesses shown to you and not only the indifference. We know that you are in a better place now, but we will miss stories about you and wish that you could have overcome your fear before it was too late.
{{{{{HUGS}}}}} to you Gary, I think I am going to cry now. :( :(

slick
07-17-2003, 11:04 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss. Weepy will be waiting for you at the RB and I know you will meet again some day. For now Weepy has all the gravy drippings there is to offer. RIP little one. No one will ever hurt you again.

zippy-kat
07-17-2003, 11:08 AM
:( Precious furbabe, rest in peace.

momoffuzzyfaces
07-17-2003, 11:16 AM
I'm so sorry! I know how you must feel. I was feeding a pregnant cat that belonged to a family across my street. When she got pregnant, they booted her out. She came to me and I fed her. One morning someone hit her with a car and killed her, then threw her in my yard. When I told the neighbors their cat was dead, they said she wasn't theirs even though I know for a fact she was. I bet she will be glad to show Weepy around the RB and keep him company. They can hang out with my Leroy and all my other fur friends that are there. I'm sure my mom and dad stop by to visit often and they will love to give extra cuddles and hugs to Weepy. They loved animals too.
(((Gary)))

Logan
07-17-2003, 12:33 PM
This saddens me beyond words, but thank you for helping to make Weepy's last days, better ones. :( :(

GoldenRetrLuver
07-17-2003, 12:35 PM
Oh...Im so sorry....:( . How could people do such a thing? Have they no compassion? :( RIP Weepy....:(

07-17-2003, 12:46 PM
Sometimes I wonder how it is possible that some people don't care a bit about animals.....:rolleyes: It makes me cry to read stories like this :mad:

rest in peace, sweet Weepy!

NoahsMommy
07-17-2003, 01:04 PM
Thank you for being the sunshine in Weepy's life in his later years.

I'm so sorry he's gone...you'll be reunited one day.

:( :( :(

PayItForward
07-17-2003, 01:15 PM
Thankyou for making Weepy's life happy.

He had someone who loved & cared for him and that is all everyone hopes for..to be loved.

RIP sweet Weepy :(

ChrisH
07-17-2003, 01:16 PM
Oh, I am so, so, sorry to hear this :( :(

Rest in Peace sweet Weepy.

Steffi N
07-17-2003, 02:47 PM
Rest in Peace, dear little Weepy. Thank you for taking care of him as much as you could.

rg_girlca
07-17-2003, 03:30 PM
I am so sorry for the loss of your little Weepy. I'm glad he had at least one person to love and care for him

As for those boys, well can't print what I really think of them.

Miss Meow
07-17-2003, 06:40 PM
Gary, I'm so sorry. Rest in peace Weepy

Efrat
07-17-2003, 06:52 PM
:( Sorry to hear about that :(

Kids can be so mean, why laugh at something like that???

LoudLou
07-17-2003, 06:57 PM
So sorry. :( (((Hugs))) I am sure Weepy is at Rainbow Bridge eating all the Kabibbles he can... with EXTRA Steak Drippings!

Lorraine
07-17-2003, 07:48 PM
This is so sad. I feel just awful. :( Weepy is surely in a happier place now, where he will be loved, and cherished. Just as he deserved to be here on earth.
What rotten kids they were, to have done such a mean thing.:mad:
Bless you or caring for little Weepy. {{{hugs}}} to you for your
loving heart.

krazyaboutkatz
07-17-2003, 07:52 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about this. :( Weepy is definitely in a better place now. RIP sweet Weepy. Kids sure can be cruel.

carole
07-17-2003, 08:18 PM
Gary I was extremely sad to hear that WEEPY has gone to RB, you gave him as much as he would accept, its very sad, and I feel for your loss, how terribly unkind those ratbag teenagers are, I sure wish their parents could be made aware of their behaviour.

Sooti and Romeo are with you now Weepy, they will romp and play with you, and cuddle up at nights to keep you warm.

May you be at peace now furbaby.

sasha the cat
07-17-2003, 08:28 PM
mew, mewl, KatMa and I are crying for you and catmandu whose heart is broken. You are in a safe place now but way before your time and catmandu, like KatMa, can't understand why someone could harm a little pussycat.

My KatMa has no pity for cruel people, no matter their age, who harm animals.

Did you know that Serial killers tend to be white, heterosexual males in their twenties and thirties who are sexually dysfunctional and have low self-esteem? Most serial killers grew up in violent households. As youngsters they enjoyed torturing animals, setting fires and were chronic bed-wetters. As adults, many serial have some type of brain damage and are addicted to alcohol and/or drugs.

My KatMa thinks people like that cannot ever be rehabilitated and that when youths are found to be abusing and/or killing animals for pleasure, it is already too late. Mew, mew -- sometimes I think if KatMa was 100% sure she could get away with it, she would personally take out animal abusers. Isn't that a chilling thought? But then, animal lovers like my KatMa would fight to the end trying to rescue an animal, dont'cah think?

KatMa wishes those heartless boys a life filled with pain, terror, illness, and horror -- and she also wishes they live a long time. Then, sweet angel Weepy, when they die they will not be allowed into Rainbow Bridge.

And, for those pets and humans who do not know my KatMa, she is a fierce protector of small children, animals, the very old and the infirm. If you do not fall into these categories, do NOT cross her 'cause ... well, sickos, I leave it to your imagination as to what will happen if she gets her hands on you.

moosmom
07-17-2003, 09:24 PM
Catmandu,

I'm so sorry to hear about Weepy. Those kids are scum. At least Weepy is in a better place with lots of other furkids to be with. and I am SURE he will remember your kindness.

I just don't get people sometimes.

sasha the cat
07-17-2003, 09:24 PM
mew, mew my KatMa already wrote catmandu but I wanted her to read what happened recently in Nova Scotia [Canada]

Weepy, sweet angel your learned from catmandu that not all humans are depraved like those demonic boys.

cut & paste into your browser the website:

http://www.herald.ns.ca/stories/2003/07/11/fhomepage.html

and open it. Scroll down to story: Boy, 13, rescues cat from hanging -- Teens face animal cruelty charges.

Read this story. Here is a letter to the editor that my KatMa sent:

Letter to the Editor
The Halifax Herald Limited

RE: Friday, July 11, 2003
"Boy, 13, rescues cat from hanging
Teens face animal cruelty charges"

---------------------------------------------
Two minor-aged abusers [believed to be brothers] are following in the footsteps of Jeffrey Dahmer -- first torture cats and other small animals as teens and continue on to become serial killers.

These two should NOT have been released into the custody of their parents – where parental guidance and care is, apparently, suspect.

The 13 year-old boy who rescued the cat is a hero to the cat -- and to me. Canadians do not tolerate the torture of animals and many of us want The Government of Canada to enact tough animal protection laws. Existing animal protection law in Canada does not address just punishment for abusers who torture and kill animals.

Will we read a few years from now that one or both of these two boys -- now 16 and 14 years old -- are serial killers?

In case people have forgotten Jeffrey Dahmer, here is a list of his known human victims:

Jun 1978 - Stephen Hicks
Sep 1987 - Steven Toumi
Oct 1987 - Jamie Doxtator
Mar 1988 - Richard Guerrero
Feb 1989 - Anthony Sears
Jun 1990 - Eddie Smith
Jul 1990 - Ricky Beeks
Sep 1990 - Ernest Miller
Sep 1990 - David Thomas
Feb 1991 - Curtis Straughter
Apr 1991 - Errol Lindsey
May 1991 - Tony Hughes
May 1991 - Konerak Sinthasomphone
Jun 1991 - Matt Turner
Jul 1991 - Jeremiah Weinberger
Jul 1991 - Oliver Lacy
Jul 1991 - Joseph Bradeholt

Dahmer’s career began years earlier with the abuse, torture and murder of small animals – typical patten of most serial killers.

KatMa signed the lette with her given name. catmandu can e-mail me, Sasha the Cat at

[email protected]

IttyBittyKitty
07-18-2003, 03:54 AM
And may you have all the bikkies and dripping you want at the RB where is is warm and there is always love and a soft bed.

My heart goes out to you, Gary! It is sad enough to lose an animal that you cared for, but people macking a mockery of your decency is just too much! Remember, that it is the thin line of people like us that separates humanity from brutish uncivilisation.

Lots of hugs and scritchies, give your Meezers a pat from me and Pix.

:(

Ally Cat's Mommy
07-18-2003, 06:24 AM
Poor Weepy - you will have so much fun and all the steak drippings you want at the Rainbow Bridge.....

And at least one human was kind to Weepy - he knows that not all humans are horrible!

catmandu
07-18-2003, 09:41 AM
Thank You so much for your Wonderful letters! It would please Weepy so much that he was not a forgotten stray , but a little Cat who meant something to so many people. as of today Nugget and Rascal are restricted to quarters! They wont be happy , but until I can close in the yard , I want them safe!These kids are raised by stupid , oblivious welfare idiots and the fruit doesnt far far from the tree! The Cat Angel Army , in Hawaii is hosting a luau for Weepy , Hawaiin fod , with steak drippings on the side! Thank You again , Weepy says Thank You as well!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

kimlovescats
07-18-2003, 05:24 PM
So sad for poor Weepy ... rest in peaceful slumber, dear kitty!:(
You are too right about today's kids.... so many are completely "cold" to the value of life. :(

Cataholic
07-19-2003, 09:32 AM
Catmandu- I am so sorry to hear of Weepy. As others have said, he is now in a better place, knowing only love. RIP, Weepy.