PDA

View Full Version : OMG, gross!

slleipnir
07-16-2003, 09:24 PM
Ok I'm so worked up right now?!? -looks under pillow- I'm fricken paranoid now!!! ok..I was sitting on my bed with my comp, and something touches my leg..urg, stupid fly..-moves leg- What..its still there?? Er.. -swat- OMG THAT ISNT A FRIGGEN FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -turns light on- -shudders- Ok I seen something move..its not a spider..its not..-moves blanket- omg its a spider!! I'm freaking out..Jo jumps up all paniced and I'm like JOOOSIE!!!!!!!!!!! JOOOOOSSIEEE!!! Clinging to her..she growls a little and looks like 'wtf is wrong with you' so I run down stairs and come back up with the intention of killing the damn thing..but its gooonnnee! I had worked up all that courage to kill it!! I had a huge ass wad of tissue..-sigh- now I keep feeling something touching me..and I'm looking every 5 seconds..I actually found it funny when i was typing this..I'm SUCH a moron lol. I can't believe I freaked out -and couldnt stop shuddering for like 10 mins and still am- over a little non poisonous thing..I sware I'm more paranoid of the little ones then the big ones..well..the trancilla..god I can't even spell tonight..(more so then usual) Wanna know whats weird? When I was typing its not a spider it..I hit something by mistake I think and it backed up a little and deleted a few letters so it said 'a spider' but I was in the process of typing its a so I ended up putting its a spider..freaky no? These buggers I SWARE are on some kind of mission to kill me..They are always in my room and around my bed..like this stupid...-beep- that touched me...can you believe it? pervert..-sigh- sorrry for sounding so lame..lmao..I won't be sleeping in this bed tonight..

wolfsoul
07-16-2003, 09:49 PM
OMG! *shudders*

I HATE spiders! I scream sooo loud! One climbed on the couch beside me the other day. :eek:

My mom is really mean about it. She says "shutup! God, you're so stupid, it's just a little bug. One of these days I'm gonna slap you! You're so friggin' irritating, I hope one does bite you." She doesn't understand aracnophobia. She's the irritating one.

Watch out for spiders. They are all out to get you. It's a conspiracy.

anna_66
07-16-2003, 09:53 PM
GROSS:eek: :eek:

Needless to say I hate spiders too! I've had dreams about them being all over my bed, only to wake up & find myself flipping the sheets off the bed to get them out! Of course Mark wakes up & asks me what's wrong, so I tell him about the spiders. He can't help but laugh:o

So I totally know where your coming from!

ScantyNebula
07-16-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
OMG! *shudders*

I HATE spiders! I scream sooo loud! One climbed on the couch beside me the other day. :eek:

My mom is really mean about it. She says "shutup! God, you're so stupid, it's just a little bug. One of these days I'm gonna slap you! You're so friggin' irritating, I hope one does bite you." She doesn't understand aracnophobia. She's the irritating one.

Your mom SAYS that stuff to you?? Sorry, but that doesn't sound very good at all to me :eek: :confused:

I am absolutely terrified of spiders. The way I kill them is by closing my eyes, and sqeaming while throwing a boot at it, in hopes to crush it. :D If Justin is here I make him do it. I hate them .. so much.

wolfsoul
07-16-2003, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by ScantyNebula
Your mom SAYS that stuff to you?? Sorry, but that doesn't sound very good at all to me :eek: :confused:

Yeah, she's really mean. :( I'm insulted constantly. But I don't have a low self esteem...

apcrs5122
07-16-2003, 10:46 PM
Ewwww ewwww ewwww! I hate HATE HATE spiders!!! I say I have a mild case of arachnophobia (;)), and my mom always says I don't. She makes me kill them, in fact I just killed one ummmm, 15 min ago! GOD, I HATE them!!!!! Anna, I have dreams too! One way I've killed a couple of spiders is by taking one of my spurs and stabbing it to death.....yeah, that's how much I hate them.

GoldenRetrLuver
07-16-2003, 10:50 PM
LOL, im not really scared of spiders....when I was little I used to catch them and keep them as pets...lol. But cockroaches..thats a whole different story...~shudders~ ;)

slleipnir
07-16-2003, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul

Omg..yes..I was thinking the same..they know..and they want revenge..its like a bad horror movie..attack of the 2 cm spiders..lol

Airedalekisses
07-17-2003, 09:00 AM
wanna know the trick to keeping spiders away from your bed. A bar of Irish Spring soap tucked in the foot of your bed-for some reason those little eight legged wonders don't like the smell of the stuff. Now if only it would work on cockroaches-yuck I hate those-maybe that's why I like winter no roaches- they seem to go south for the winter.:cool:

Sara luvs her Tinky
07-17-2003, 10:02 AM
we get the biggest spiders ever here at my job!! they are so big and ugly and crawl around under the desks!! I HATE THEM... We have all kinds of computer cords under our desk and every time one touches my toe or foot, I think it is a spider....

and there was this one time me and eric and his old roomate were sitting out on their porch talking, and Brandon (the roomate) grabbed my head and pushed me down.,... there was a HUGE spider crawling coming down... right to the top of my head!!!

EWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

ScantyNebula
07-17-2003, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Airedalekisses
wanna know the trick to keeping spiders away from your bed. A bar of Irish Spring soap tucked in the foot of your bed-for some reason those little eight legged wonders don't like the smell of the stuff. Now if only it would work on cockroaches-yuck I hate those-maybe that's why I like winter no roaches- they seem to go south for the winter.:cool:

I've never seen an actual cockroach ... and I am glad of that! ughh...I hate bugs.

Sudilar
07-17-2003, 12:47 PM
Know what my daughter and I do when we find a spider in the house? We catch it in a tissue (gently) and put it outside in a safe area. If it's winter, it goes in the garage (don't tell my husband).
LOL

Logan
07-17-2003, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Sudilar
Know what my daughter and I do when we find a spider in the house? We catch it in a tissue (gently) and put it outside in a safe area. If it's winter, it goes in the garage (don't tell my husband).
LOL

Good for you, Sue!!! :) Spiders aren't so bad, especially if you have met a cockroach. :eek: