PDA

View Full Version : T & P Videos

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-16-2003, 04:38 PM
I was giving T & P their morning treat - which they get after they take their medicine - and I just happened to get a video of what I go have to put up with every morning. ;)

In this first one, when the camera is on Tubby, your hear Peanut meowing, and when the camera is on Peanut, you hear Tubby, except in the very end I finally got the camera on the one that one was meowing. ;) :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-16-2003, 04:40 PM
And here's Tubby licking his chops.

"Mmmmm.....yummy, yummy..."

This is a quick one.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-16-2003, 04:43 PM
And Tubby winks in this one. Looks like he glances over at Peanut to say "Yup, here it comes. Told meowing in stereo would work." :D

apcrs5122
07-16-2003, 05:10 PM
Cute videos! Tubby and Peanut both are beautiful kitties! Cleo, who is laying on my lap, really like watching the videos (really, she acctually watched them, the meowing caught her attention)!

Vermontcat
07-16-2003, 05:56 PM
I love the videos!:D
Samantha was sitting under my chair and when she heard Tubby's voice she started looking around for him!;)
Peanut has such a sweet little girl voice and Tubby has a big boy voice.:) They are both so cute!

Sara luvs her Tinky
07-17-2003, 05:24 AM
i gotta wait till I get home to watch them....:(
i want to watch them now... *whines*

ramanth
07-17-2003, 09:27 AM
:o Didn't realize my volume was up that loud when suddenly the sultry sound of Tubby's voice echoed around the office. ;) :D

Love the videos!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-17-2003, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by ramanth
:o Didn't realize my volume was up that loud when suddenly the sultry sound of Tubby's voice echoed around the office. ;) :D

Love the videos!

Thanks everyone. And yes, Tubby does come through loud and clear, doesn't he? ;) :rolleyes: :D

I guess I forgot to put out the warning about the volume. The other two (winking and licking his chops) I deleted the volume because it was only the TV in the background. Sorry, Kimmy, but it must have caused some curious glances. ;) :D

ScantyNebula
07-17-2003, 10:21 AM
Tubby, You have such healthy vocal chords!! :D I love seeing those two sweeties on camera!!

K & L
07-17-2003, 10:33 AM
I can't seem to view them!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-17-2003, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by K & L
I can't seem to view them!

I was wondering if you could see them this time....guess not. :(

Trying going Here (http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/download/) . Download the one that matches your operating system and try it again. Even if you already have it, try downloading again because something may not have set up right the first time or something.

Can you see the videos of Lily and Toby? I'm not sure what type of file they are but they open in Windows Media Viewer for me, just like the T & P ones do.

Good luck and let me know if it works. And don't worry, you don't need to be a tech nerd to download this, just click the proper button (windows XP, 2000, etc.) and follow the instructions.

ChrisH
07-19-2003, 09:42 AM
Awww, so cute, and both Peanut and Tubby are so gorgeous, I don`t think I could ever get tired of watching them!

Thanks for sharing!:D

kimlovescats
07-19-2003, 12:00 PM
OH, I love them!!!! MORE PLEASE!!!

Now I gotta make more videos of my young'ns!!! hehehe

:D

rg_girlca
07-20-2003, 11:16 AM
Wow, remind me next time to check the volume on my speakers.
Both my cats bolted upright when they heard Tubby's loud meow, so cute though. Then there was Peanut's lady like little meow. Adorable.
Great video's.