PDA

View Full Version : My Little Computer Whiz--Almost...

Dogz
07-15-2003, 11:29 PM
I have a story to share about Nelly. I just can't NOT blab about him can I?:p (Just tell me when I start to get annoying;) )
While I was typing a post, Nelly was on the desk walking around, and checking everything out. Soon, he discovered the mouse... He started pressing the buttons with his beak, and it erased my whole post!:rolleyes: It was so funny, I wasn't the slightest bit mad.
Then he walked onto the keyboard, and started hopping on it... it came out something like this:
jauafj';a:p
We had some paperclips on the keyboard thing, and he picked one up and dropped it on the floor... he did this to about three of them.;) I started typing again, and he was watching me.Then he started cocking his head... He was looking at me so intently wondering what all of the racket was about.:D
Just had to share!

popcornbird
07-17-2003, 03:27 AM
AWWWWWWWWW! How adorable! Aren't birdies just SOOOOOOOOO sweet?!? :D:D Nelly sounds like such a sweet character! I'd LOVE to see more pics of him/her!

Popcorn and Muffin LOVE hopping on the keyboard and messing up whatever I'm typing! What they really love though, is trying to break the keys off the keyboard! :eek: They also love chasing the mouse cursor as it whizzes back and forth on the moniter screen! :eek: Popcorn and Muffin's absoluter favorite toys these days are my old Polly Pockets! :eek: They love sitting by it and taking all the little Polly dolls out. They hold the dolls with their feet and play with them. Then put them back and get another one! :eek: Hehe! They think they're humans, playing with all those human child toys! :eek::p LOL

zanzanfergie
07-17-2003, 07:16 AM
:) That's very cute.

Austin likes playing with the keyboard too. His favourite, newest trick is to press the "page back" key, and watch the page change, multiple times. It drives me insane, especially when I'm trying to work, but he loves it.

Dogz
07-17-2003, 09:07 AM
AWWWW, you just gotta love 'em!:D

iwuvsmypuppy
07-17-2003, 10:18 AM
Nelly sounds like a pure computer whiz if you ask me! LoL :rolleyes:

RockyRoad
07-17-2003, 10:25 AM
Aww, I love it when Malley does that kind of stuff too (even though he isn't a bird...) I can only imagine how cute that must be. Makes me want a birdie even more. ;):)

popcornbird
07-20-2003, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by FloppsyLadySally89
Makes me want a birdie even more. ;):)

Then what are you waiting for? Get one! :p:p:D

apcrs5122
07-20-2003, 10:40 AM
Awwwww, how cute!!! Popcorn, Muffin, and Lachie sound adorable too;) I really want a bird (a cockatiel to be exact;)), but we can't really take one at this point of time. Especially with Phoebe, she's a major predator, and would terrorize the bird until it died, I do believe:( Anyway, I love to hear stories about everyones birdies (especially the tiels, ya gotta love 'em), and I don't think you could ever get annoying:D