View Full Version : Pet Gift Swap

HayleyRosie
07-15-2003, 09:54 AM
Hi everyone,

Tina has a post in General about having another Pet Gift Swap. So far we have around 22 people interested.

We will match you up with a Pet Talk person and we buy each other gifts (can be for the person, pet or both). We have set a cash limit of $15.00 but you can judge for yourself how much you would like to send. This is just a guide. You can also include homemade gifts. The people will be matched after we fill out a questionare.

If you are interested in participating please post in this thread or send myself or Tina a PM.

HayleyRosie
07-15-2003, 11:35 AM
Bump

ScantyNebula
07-15-2003, 09:43 PM
*bump* :D

Tina
07-16-2003, 08:30 AM
We got 27 people now that joined. So we need just one more...but we would like to get more to join;)

koxka
07-16-2003, 09:28 AM
Me 28 :)

Tina
07-16-2003, 09:41 AM
Good I'll add you to the list:)

catmandu
12-01-2003, 09:58 AM
It is now December , and I have received absolutely Nothing . I sent my gifts out right wasy , and this isnt fair. No offense , but I will ever enter another Gift Exchange!

jenluckenbach
12-01-2003, 10:17 AM
I am saddened by the lack of respect on the part of a minority of people, but it has helped me make a decision to stay OUT of future swaps. :(

HayleyRosie
12-01-2003, 10:44 AM
I'm really sorry to hear that you didn't receive your gifts yet but are you talking about the one that Tina and I organized or the one after that? I can't remember who organized that one.

jenluckenbach
12-01-2003, 10:48 AM
Sorry to answer for catmandu (but he won't be back on until tomorrow) but I know his was THIS swap as he did not do the one after it.

shais_mom
12-01-2003, 11:41 AM
I think whoever was in charge of this if they can remember who had Catmandu needs to send a nasty gram to the person. I was thinking about joining the next one, but I may not now. The fact he hasn't received anything is disrespectful and plain and simply mean. This makes me Really angry.

sirrahved
12-01-2003, 12:54 PM
Marshmallow and Pickles would LOVE to participate!

HayleyRosie
12-01-2003, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by shais_mom
I think whoever was in charge of this if they can remember who had Catmandu needs to send a nasty gram to the person. I was thinking about joining the next one, but I may not now. The fact he hasn't received anything is disrespectful and plain and simply mean. This makes me Really angry.

Unfortunally I don't remember who had Catmandu. Hopefully Tina will still have this information.

I will not be participating in any future gift swaps.

shais_mom
12-01-2003, 01:39 PM
HayleyRosie.
I did not mean to imply for any reason whatsoever that this is anyway you're fault. I wouldn't be able to remember that far either!!:eek: Nor did I mean to imply that you don't need to participate in the next one either.
Please accept my apology!

slick
12-01-2003, 01:46 PM
OK I'm confooosed again :confused: :confused:

Are you guys talking about the gift swap that happend in August?? If that's the case I know that Jen L received my gift and I received one from Catmandu.

Was there another swap after that??

HayleyRosie
12-01-2003, 01:52 PM
No need for an apology. This is just a decision I have made on my own. I know I spent a lot of money on the package I sent and I'm sure Lut and Catmandu did as well. Its not fair that they don't get something in return.

HayleyRosie
12-01-2003, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by slick
OK I'm confooosed again :confused: :confused:

Are you guys talking about the gift swap that happend in August?? If that's the case I know that Jen L received my gift and I received one from Catmandu.

Was there another swap after that??

Yes there was a gift swap after that but the one they are talking about here is the one that took place in July/August.

Logan
12-01-2003, 01:57 PM
Well, I only did the one that Rosemary and Tina organized and we were very happy with what we received (thank you, Rosemary). :) I was terribly embarassed that I was later than I should have been sending out my gift, but I do know that it was received because my recipient let me know. :) I just hope that the contents aren't what is keeping you from participating again! :o

Cataholic
12-01-2003, 02:13 PM
WHOA, Nelly!

I cannot believe that a gift swap happened, and some of our people did not recieve their gifts! WTF? That is absolutely, terribly wrong.

I cannot believe it. I want to know who it was. Now. What a bunch of crud.

Soledad
12-01-2003, 02:16 PM
You know, not to be all "told you so", but these sort of arrangements (especially online) can only lead to this sort of thing. It's why I've never been tempted to join. I'm just surprised it took this long.:(

Cataholic
12-01-2003, 02:22 PM
I am going to post in Other General...and get to the bottom of this....before Karen kicks me off and deletes the message....that is just so wrong.