PDA

View Full Version : I'm so proud of my Dusty

Tonya
07-15-2003, 07:06 AM
Sorry to bug, but I have to gloat for a second. :) Dusty has a MAJOR problem chasing the kitties. It's a battle everyday. I constantly have to remind him. Well this morning, I was getting ready for work and he layed on his tummy and just stared at the kitty for like 45 minutes. Now, you all don't know Dusty, but that is a big deal! This dog can't sit still for more then 30 seconds. I'm so proud of my growing man. :D He is really starting to mellow out. I thought he never would.

Now, if I can just get Roxy to stop eating my walls. :mad:

anna_66
07-15-2003, 07:26 AM
This is wonderful news to hear!
Way to go Dusty!!!!

Good luck with Roxy;)

tatsxxx11
07-15-2003, 08:17 AM
Good boy, Dusty!:) Being a Mom to doggies that once loved to chase the kitties, I know what a MAJOR accomplishment this is! Keep up the good work, Dusty!:D

QueenVee
07-15-2003, 09:47 AM
Hey, I know the great feeling you have when progress is achieved in this department. See my own cat/dog story in the "Dog Behaviour" section, in a thread called "Dogs and Cats Living Together": http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30377

Young dogs do eventually learn and mature, but it often takes a lot of time and patience. Just when you think you're never going to get a behaviour problem under control, they suddenly "get it"....

Cisco's Mom
07-15-2003, 07:14 PM
Good boy Dusty!!!:) :D

Bad girl Roxy!!:eek: