PDA

View Full Version : Bath Time!

ScantyNebula
07-15-2003, 06:50 AM
I gave Toby a bath yesterday, he did fine as usual. Soooo I got brave. I decided to try and give Lily a bath. Well, lets just say that by the time it was over, it was just as well I GOT in the tub with her. Basically the only part of her that got wet was her 4 legs cause soon as they touched the water her little legs were moving so fast she was practically hovering over the water! Needless to say I didn't give her a bath and she got off the hook, partially dry :D Guess I know now how she feels about bath time. ;)

HayleyRosie
07-15-2003, 07:04 AM
So was your man around to take pictures? Hayley and Mandy are more like Lily than Toby. I do manage to wash them when I have to.

ScantyNebula
07-15-2003, 08:44 AM
heh No I did this while he was away. I wish you could've seen it tho .. she freaked out! There was no way I was going to keep her in the bath tub, she would've clawed me to death

Then the two of them were going around the house flicking their hind paws and cleaning each other. :D

HayleyRosie
07-15-2003, 08:49 AM
I love it when they flick their hind paws. It looks so funny. Its nice to hear that they are cleaning each other.

Sara luvs her Tinky
07-15-2003, 09:43 AM
AWWW

Toby is such a good boy.. and Lily a smart girl.;)

When T and J get baths they *lick*lick*lick*lick* until they are completely dry..:eek:

catmandu
07-15-2003, 09:57 AM
Ive only had to bathe a Cat once , when the Late Mr. Fluffy was dirty behind his tail , gdue to the fact that he was just too old to clean behind! He didnt put up much of a fuss my Brave Little Cat!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-15-2003, 11:51 AM
Guess Lily won't be getting too many baths in her lifetime. ;) :D

I love it when they flick their hind legs like that too. I've given Peanut a bath twice now, and she is soooo funny because when I finally open the bathroom door for her to get out, she tries to go as fast as she can to get away from the evil bathtub, but she still takes the time to flick one back leg, then the other, then the first one after taking a step, then the other one, then one more step and another flick of each leg. It is just soooo funny watching her. Then she finally makes it out into the hall, takes a few licks, then absolutely glares at me as I walk by. :D :D

NoahsMommy
07-15-2003, 03:42 PM
Awww, Lily isn't a water cat, huh? ;)

We have those cat bath wipes and they work so well.
http://www.petsmart.com/cat/shopping/grooming%5Fsupplies%5F%5F%5Ftools/wipes%5F%5F%5Fwaterless%5Fshampoo/products/product%5F20138.shtml

They get their fur really clean and nice and soft.

Miss Meow
07-15-2003, 05:47 PM
I've never been brave enough to bath my cats, and Lily proves why!