PDA

View Full Version : Is something wrong with Pettalk??

Cookiebaker
07-14-2003, 09:00 PM
I seem to be having problems with pettalk tonight. The rest of the internet works fine, but the pages seem to be loading really slowly. Also, I tried to reply to a thread, and nothing happened. It would "click" but then nothing would happen. Is anybody else having problems??? :confused:

CamCamPup33
07-14-2003, 09:09 PM
nope.. hmmm... Well did u clear out your cookies? it will probably be much faster then

babolaypo65
07-14-2003, 09:16 PM
It's working fine for me. Hope it fixes for you.

Cookiebaker
07-14-2003, 09:24 PM
Cam, Yes, I cleared out my cookies, and no that didn't solve it.

I just "dialed" up, and it seems to be going a bunch faster. But I still have to click on each link 3-4 times before anything happens. :shrugs: So I dunno. this has never happened before.

CamCamPup33
07-14-2003, 09:26 PM
hmm try restarting the comp??

Tina
07-14-2003, 09:28 PM
I couldn't even get on Pet Talk about couple hours ago. I finally got back on. Other then that it has been fine.

iceyshiver21
07-14-2003, 11:33 PM
My pages have been loading really slowly also. (Just on pettalk) I clear my cookies weekly.

krazyaboutkatz
07-14-2003, 11:34 PM
I've also had a few problems in the past. Sometimes I think it's the server that you use not necessarily Pet Talk. I'm still having problems receiving my e-mail from Pet Talk. Some days it works and other days like today it doesn't. :(

Airedalekisses
07-15-2003, 07:53 AM
I know what the problem is/was-you see every time Bil Gates flushes-the computers go a bit silly-last night must have been bean burrito night at the Gates' house!!:D

puppygrrl4eva7
07-15-2003, 09:20 AM
Actually mine was going a little slowley a couple days ago and at one point It was loading a page and completley froze up I had to hit alt +ctrl+ delete It like kicks you off aol and unfrezez the comp, Now It's gotten Better but WHAT ARE COOKIES??!! I don't know what they are let alone Clean them out:confused: :confused:

Cinder & Smoke
07-15-2003, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Airedalekisses
you see every time Bil Gates flushes -
the computers go a bit silly -
last night must have been bean burrito night at the Gates' house!! :D

GOOD One! :)

:D

/s/ Phred

iceyshiver21
07-15-2003, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by puppygrrl4eva7
Actually mine was going a little slowley a couple days ago and at one point It was loading a page and completley froze up I had to hit alt +ctrl+ delete It like kicks you off aol and unfrezez the comp, Now It's gotten Better but WHAT ARE COOKIES??!! I don't know what they are let alone Clean them out:confused: :confused:

Cookies are what makes it so you dont have to sign in to pettalk every time. It remebers passwords and certain setttings. To clean them out you have to go to
Tools
Internet Options
Delete Cookies...yumm

lovemyshiba
07-15-2003, 02:20 PM
I was having trouble with it last night too--I tried to respond to the post, but I couldn't!!!

AK--good one about the Gates family:D :D

Anyway, it's funny--cable goes out-I'm fine, phone doesn't work--fine again, car won't run--oh well--trouble with Pet Talk, or the computer in general------I GO CRAZY!!!

AmberLee
07-15-2003, 10:54 PM
I was having trouble here last night and two other sites that I enjoy. I finally said to heck with it and did housework. (Now granted, it was needed, but that shows how desperate I was!;) :p :o )

:D

Van10
07-15-2003, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Airedalekisses
I know what the problem is/was-you see every time Bil Gates flushes-the computers go a bit silly-last night must have been bean burrito night at the Gates' house!!:D

I can so picture that! LOL! LOL! :D :D