PDA

View Full Version : What's your worst fear?

CamCamPup33
07-14-2003, 08:29 PM
hm... i guess i have a ton of worst fears.. Parting from my animals.. if anything happened to my dog or cat i would'nt know what to do... cami is my one and only and cali is my first baby.. I guess my second worst fear would be... death to me or to my family and friends.. I dont wanna die and im sure no one does and i dont want my family to die either.. Im not sure how people move on.. I dont think i would be able to move on if my mom or dad died.. Even my dog or cat let alone my brothers or sisters.. so whats your worst fear? or fears?

Cookiebaker
07-14-2003, 08:39 PM
Hmmm....I'm pretty phobic, but one of my biggest fears is that Malone or any of my pets, really, will get sick and I won't notice until it's too late to help them. :eek:

I'm really REALLY scared of flying. If I'm watching a movie and the scene takes place in an airplane, I get really dizzy and my ears start to ring. :p

And the MOST embarrassing..........:o......people puking. The other night I was surfing the web, and came across a web page with the sound effect on it (you rolled your mouse over an icon), and I had a full blown panic attack. It's so crazy, and I wish I could be normal. :o

And there's plenty more of them, but those are the biggest.

binka_nugget
07-14-2003, 08:49 PM
My imagination. It's driven me crazy too many times. Another one is if Kai ever gets hurt or worse, we part. I get a bit nervous around lots of people. It's really hard for me because I have to take the bus everyday to school (well...except the summer).

GoldenRetrLuver
07-14-2003, 09:13 PM
Exact same thing as you Amber...

Also, my thoughts scare me lol. When im at school or away from Molly or Daisy, i always think something bad will happen to them.....it never does though, thank goodness! :D

Airedalekisses
07-15-2003, 07:57 AM
biggest fear is blindness-I'm an artist. Airplanes aren't my favourite either but usually I picture the flight attendants as farm animals so everything is fine-no offense to the attendants or the farm animals:D

anna_66
07-15-2003, 07:59 AM
My worst fear is losing Mark (my husband). I don't know what I'd do without him.