PDA

View Full Version : erm, help??

crazy_cats
07-14-2003, 12:05 PM
please???????

hi,i am vicky!

lol, n i lurv cats so much!

how you change like the status 2 animal luver or i am a CANADIAN!

also, how ya put a pic in ya sig?

o and i, a pic under ya name????

;) :) :D

apcrs5122
07-14-2003, 12:23 PM
Hey! Welcome to Pet talk!!!!

Well, you can't change your status until you become a citizen, which means you've posted 100 times;) I know that seems like a long time, but trust me, it goes fast:)

For your signature: First you have to find a picture that you want to be in your sig. Then you right click on the pic, and go to save picture as. You save it. Then you need to go to www.imagestation.com and if you aren't a member, you need to sign up (it's free). Ok, now you go to upload images. You click on browse, and then double click on the image that you saved. Then you click on upload. Now you go to create new album, and you go from there. After you create the album, enter it. Right click on the image and go to properties. You need to highlite the URL, and copy it (Ctrl+c).
Ok, now you come here, to pet talk. Go to user cp, and click on edit profile. In the box for the signature, you need to type then paste the url (Ctrl+v) and then type Click update profile, and then you should have a signature!

The picture under your name is called an avatar. You need to find a pic that is 60x60 pixles or less that you want for an avatar. Right click on the pic, and save it. Then go to user cp and click on edit options. Down at the bottom is the avatar. Click on change avatar. Then click on browse, just like you did at imagestation, and double click the image. Then you hit the button, and you have an avatar!

I hope this helped, and let me know if it's too confusing!

GoldenRetrLuver
07-14-2003, 12:28 PM
Nobody could have explained it better! ;)

apcrs5122
07-14-2003, 12:34 PM
Why, thank you;)

crazy_cats
07-14-2003, 12:42 PM
thhhaaannnkks!