PDA

View Full Version : Does you cat like music?

Lacy
07-14-2003, 10:07 AM
Frisky loves it! :D I turn on the music and where ever he is he comes out and sits in the kitchen (which is by the computer room) and he enjoys. About a yr. ago I got a Purina cat cd. It came w/ coupons for cat food and other stuff. That's his favorite cd! It's kinda like a jungle and you can hear the birds in the backround!

PayItForward
07-15-2003, 02:12 PM
Sounds like a cool CD for cats !!!

My cats don't really bother about music but maybe I haven't found the right band yet ;)

kitten645
07-15-2003, 02:23 PM
My kids don't care about music much except they HATE Rod Stewart's Sweet Little Rock n Roller cause it starts off with a dog bark. Cavin's tail alway ends up fluffed wider than his skinny little rump! He runs around wondering where's the big bad dowgie. Funny as he's never seen a dog in his life!! He does however LOVE any DVD. He got used to watching his Cat Sitter DVD and now thinks that any DVD is meant for him!! We watched Pulp Fiction last night!

kitten645
07-15-2003, 02:24 PM
Pay it Forward,
Perhaps the Stray Cats???

PayItForward
07-15-2003, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by kitten645
Pay it Forward,
Perhaps the Stray Cats???
Groan.... :)

Uabassoon
07-15-2003, 03:16 PM
When I leave the house I usually leave on classical music for the kitties. I've read it's supposed to help calm them down. I'm not really sure if it does anything or not, but I think a quiet house might bore them.

slick
07-15-2003, 05:00 PM
Max and Specks couldn't care less about music. As long as they get scrunchies from me along with food and lots and lots of precious naptime, their happy.:D :D Music, or no music.

Prairie Purrs
07-15-2003, 05:50 PM
Kacey doesn't pay any attention to recorded music, but he hates it when I sing. And I'm not entirely tone deaf, really! He yowls and paws at my arm and just generally has a fit.

Barbara
07-16-2003, 08:26 AM
We have CDs with nature sounds and F+T are very interested in these. If it's just birds or frogs they prick up their ears but if it is timberwolves -or other predators- they hide.

Regarding classical music: they jump on the piano:D