PDA

View Full Version : I'm the happiest Mom!!!!

Aspen and Misty
07-14-2003, 01:05 AM
My Nova is starting to follow me around the house!!!! :D She has made the worst day of my life a wonderful day. I got up to go to the bathroom and without hesatation she followed me! I am so exited! Now normally when I get up she will follow me or she will come in a min or so to see what I'm doing, She even lays outside the door waiting for me! I just love my baby. I know this probly sounds kinda stupid but when we first got her she never ever followed me anywhere and I praticlly had to carry her to get her to go to bed, LOL. This has happened slowly over the past 6 months but I am soo happy to finally have her following me, it's the greatest feeling in the world, It took me so long to get her love and trust and now I'm just swimming in it!

O and the best part is she gives me this look all the tiem like I'm the greatest thing in the world, it's the most wonderfull look. I dunno something in her eyes just tells me how much she loves me, it's hard to explain but I can just feel how much she loves me when I look into her eyes.

I just had to share, I don't care is anyone replys! This is the best thing I could ever get as a rescue mom and I'm so exited I want to shout it real loud from the Roof tops!!!

Ash!

andrea_NMAggie
07-14-2003, 01:34 AM
I totally know what you're feeling. My pookie-bear was a "society cat"...and after one day of hiding under the bed, she decided that she wanted to be my shadow. It definitely lets me know that she loves me as much as I do her!!

CathyBogart
07-14-2003, 01:37 AM
HOORAY!! What wonderful news!! I'm so happy to hear it!! ^.^

iceyshiver21
07-14-2003, 10:31 AM
Thats so great to hear...er...See!!

Dogz
07-14-2003, 12:54 PM
Oh, that's great news Ash! I know exactly what you mean! Prince was kinda like that too, but he soon got used to everyone in the family, and started following me around. I felt so proud.:)

Aspen and Misty
07-14-2003, 07:07 PM
Thanx everyone! I just love my Novies! :D Thanx for the replys. THis is the best news ever!

Ash :D