PDA

View Full Version : Just a brief rant.

CathyBogart
07-14-2003, 12:54 AM
I was not supposed to work today. I stress easily, and I always have one weekend day off. This week, one of my bosses asked me to come in "for a few hours" today, and promised to send me home early if possible.

My LOSER co-worker has been making himself sick smoking lately. He knows he's been getting progressively worse (he's only 21) but all he does is whine about wanting to quit so he doesn't feel like sh*t anymore.

I have NO sympathy for him. He brought his health problems upon himself, so I feel no pity. He got to go home early today because he wasn't feeling well. I was (am) -P*SSED-. Why should he get to go home and sleep? He had the last two days off and he directly caused whatever he was feeling. ARGH!! *explodes*

tikeyas_mom
07-14-2003, 02:48 AM
aww poor WolfChan. hee hee!! you work at a pet store right? I would love to work at a pet store. I would be so excited to go there everyday just to work lol. I am a freak I know, but that is like an awsome job, I would love to work in a pet store. exna the lame coworkers you may incounter I bet you have fun. If you arnt the person who works at the pet store, then I must look like a total idiot lol. :o

lovemyshiba
07-14-2003, 07:36 AM
That stinks.
I always pick up shifts for people at work, and unfortunately, everyone knows I can't say no.
However, if someone calls at 4 for me to work at 5 because they've been drinking all day and laying out in the sun, my answer is NO WAY!!!!
I hate it when the girls I work with are constantly complaining about not making enough money or not getting enough shifts--then they give the ones that they have away, because, heaven forbid, it might cut into their partying time.

Whew!!
Sorry to add my own rant to your thread:o

CathyBogart
07-14-2003, 01:23 PM
You're right TM, I work at a Pet store. I do love my job, just not so much on the weekends. I really like the guy that left, he's a good guy and a good worker (normally), but that makes me just as mad as when people used to call in with hangovers.

No worries lovemyshiba, it's good to know that icky co-workers are universal!