PDA

View Full Version : Wish Prince Luck!

Dogz
07-13-2003, 10:11 PM
One Tuesday, Prince will be going into a show at the fair!:D Tomorrow he is going to the groomers, and hopefully he doesn't hate it... it will be his first time.;) The show is for pre-beginners(you have never shown before), and I can't wait!
Wish him luck!:D

GSDgurl
07-14-2003, 09:45 AM
!!~~GOOD LUCK~~!! Prince~!!!

Hope he does his best at the show n' is good at the groomers~!!

:D :D

apcrs5122
07-14-2003, 11:15 AM
That sounds so cool!!!! Good luck to you Prince!!!!!:D Let us know how you do!!!!

Albea
07-14-2003, 12:11 PM
Good luck Prince!!!

GoldenRetrLuver
07-14-2003, 12:13 PM
GOOD LUCK PRINCE!! :) :D

tomkatzid
07-15-2003, 12:06 AM
GOOD LUCK PRINCE!!!!!!:cool: ;)

wolfsoul
07-15-2003, 01:12 AM
Good luck!! I hope all goes well!!

PS This is an agility show, right?

Aspen and Misty
07-15-2003, 01:25 AM
Are you doing like Breed Showing? If so Did you have to train him from a puppy? Or take some type of special classes? Or are you just going to take him?

Hope all goes well! We all know how pretty he is!!

Ash

anna_66
07-15-2003, 07:27 AM
GOOD LUCK PRINCE!

tatsxxx11
07-15-2003, 08:16 AM
Go Prince!!!:)

Dogz
07-15-2003, 01:36 PM
Thanks everyone! Yes, today is the day!
It's a breed show, but mixed breeds can go in too. You just have to know which breeds it is mixed with, and know about the breed. The show is for beginners.(You have never been in a show before.:)) I hope all goes well too! I will tell you how it goes ASAP!

Prince didn't like the groomers too much. Well he did NOT want to take a bath, and he didn't want to be brushed. Well, after a while, once the groomer was done she was like, "Okay, now we can be done." She called him Precious Prince, and said that she fell in love with him. Prince loves riding in the car, and one the way there, we stopped at Dairy Queen, and my mom told me to get what I wanted. I said, "One small vanilla cone and one small chocolate cone." Do you know what I am up to yet?:p Prince got a vanilla cone, and ate the whole thing.;) He had a great time.. except for the groomer part, but he's fine with it, and looks like the handsome Prince he is.:D

lovemyshiba
07-15-2003, 02:00 PM
Good luck at the show Prince!!!!!!

KYS
07-15-2003, 02:44 PM
How did Prince do?
I hope you took pictures.

Cisco's Mom
07-15-2003, 07:01 PM
GOOD LUCK PRINCE!!:eek:

Please lets us know as soon as you can!:)

CathyBogart
07-15-2003, 07:03 PM
Good luck to Prince! Let us know how it goes, and show us pictures of him all prettied up! ^.^

Dogz
07-15-2003, 10:06 PM
Hey!!!
I would have loved to take pics, but my digital camera is full (109 pics) and I can't get them off, because my computer with the digital camera is getting fixed.:( But I can still tell you about it!:p
Well the first class he was in was just answering questions about your dog. She asked me what Samoyeds were used for: They were bred for herding reindeer, and also pulled sleds. What do you like about your dog: He's friendly and really smart. Can you show me a trick: I showed her how he gives you a high five. There was only one other dog in the show, a gorgeous sheltie. Prince got first place and reserved champion. (You get two ribbons for each thing)(The sheltie got a first place and Grand Champion)I was really proud.:)

The next one was Junior Showmanship(you have never showed before) Prince and I were against a toy poodle. The boy that was handling the dog, really didn't know what to do. He just walked in the ring and stood there. Well, when we walked into the ring, you bring your dog to a nice stance, and hold up tail etc. Prince looked good:D The judge looked and him and I showed her his bite. Then the poodle. Then I ran around the ring, and the poodle walked. Then you stood your dog again, and walked to the end of the ring and back. Then I relaxed, and watched the boy and the toy poodle. She gave us the ribbons right away.. should I tell you what Prince got... nah... wait I will:p
GRAND CHAMPION AND FIRST PLACE!
I was so pround of my boy.:D :) ;) :cool: :p

GoldenRetrLuver
07-15-2003, 10:10 PM
WOW! Congrats!!! Thats great! :D

lovemyshiba
07-15-2003, 11:08 PM
Awesome!!!

Congrats to you both!!:)

Aspen and Misty
07-15-2003, 11:17 PM
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

We want TONS of pics of Prince to celebrate!!!!!

Ash

Dogz
07-15-2003, 11:20 PM
Ash,
I think that can be arranged, because luckily a lot of the pics on my camera are of Prince, and my computer got back today, so hopefully I can get it up and running and everything by tomorrow.:D