PDA

View Full Version : August 7th - anyone up for lunch around Seahawks Stadium??

Nomilynn
07-13-2003, 08:39 PM
Hey all!

Me and Lirathal/Nathan (my boyfriend) will be in Seattle for the Summer Sanitarium Tour on Aug. 7th. We were wondering if any pet talkers in the area wanted to meet up for lunch somewhere? The concert starts at 2pm, so we figured we could meet around 11:30-noon? Anyone interested? Have any cool places near the stadium that serve yummy food! :)

mugsy
07-13-2003, 08:40 PM
Oh how I wish I could afford to come to Seattle, being that my favorite football team is the Seahawks. That sounds like a lot of fun.

LoudLou
07-14-2003, 04:13 AM
You can walk to Seahawk Stadium from almost all the Restaurants in Pioneer Square.
http://seattle.citysearch.com/feature/10258/

Show actually should start a little before 2PM as the Deftones are scheduled to hit the stage at 2PM... Would love to meet any and all Pet Talkers from the area, but will be stuck working. :( Maybe I could talk Hubby into sneaking away for a bit tho... *Goes off to devise plan*;)

RubyMutt
07-14-2003, 08:30 AM
I would really love to go, but I'll be stuck working as well :( Maybe when the time comes closer I could see if I could take a few hours off from work :D

Airedalekisses
07-14-2003, 09:00 AM
Drat , I won't be in Seattle until August 10th-sounds like fun- I'll tell Knatie-he lives in Seattle-so maybe he's like to go. Have fun!!!:D

RICHARD
07-14-2003, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by mugsy
being that my favorite football team is the Seahawks. That sounds like a lot of fun.

oh
what a tragic confession...do you need intervention?????;)

Airedalekisses
07-14-2003, 11:51 AM
hey Richard, Mugsy and I live in Indiana-ever see the Colts play? enough said! that's why we like the Seahawks!

RICHARD
07-14-2003, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Airedalekisses
hey Richard, Mugsy and I live in Indiana-ever see the Colts play? enough said! that's why we like the Seahawks!

LOL,
just think of us poor suffering raider fans.
:rolleyes:
nomi,
sorry bout hijacking your thread.....
i'll behave now!

Nomilynn
07-14-2003, 09:25 PM
bump :)

mugsy
07-14-2003, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
oh
what a tragic confession...do you need intervention?????;)

Hon, I have liked the Seahawks since they came in the league. I was a 14 year old hormonal girl who picked favorite teams by good colors and cute quarterbacks and they had green and blue with the cool seahawk on the helmet AND they had Jim Zorn....he's still gorgeous.

tomkatzid
07-15-2003, 02:06 AM
Thrusday is a work day for us as well. But, we are planning a dog park trip on the 10th (not sure of the date) will you still be here then?? Here is the link http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30388

Nomilynn
07-15-2003, 02:22 AM
No.. I will be going home Saturday morning at the latest :( I have a wedding shower to go to on Sunday and a bachelorette party to attend on Saturday. I realised it was a work day, I was just hoping that people could coordinate lunch hours ;)

Our plans aren't set in stone yet; maybe Friday night would work better for people? I'll see what Nathan says :)