PDA

View Full Version : Frog gift

I Love Brian, Forever <3
07-13-2003, 08:00 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww........... my boyfriend went to Iowa and he got me a wooden frog thing who croaks. I haven't seen it yet though. He's like, "I know you love animals and you now have a frog." Awwwww I love hhhhhiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmm.

CathyBogart
07-13-2003, 10:12 PM
Awww, that's so sweet! ^.^ My Brian is really thoughtful like that too. ^.^

Tonya
07-14-2003, 02:31 AM
That's so sweet! Keep him! :)

The most special gift my husband ever got me was a dog breed encyclopedia. My husband loves our animals, but he'd never had a pet in his life until he met me. He doesn't quite understand my passion for animals. So when he actually thought of my love for dogs, and bought me that book, I cried. It was more special then any flowers or jewlery that he could ever buy. :D

Heather Wallace
07-15-2003, 12:59 PM
sweet!

Aspen and Misty
07-15-2003, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Tonya

The most special gift my husband ever got me was a dog breed encyclopedia. My husband loves our animals, but he'd never had a pet in his life until he met me. He doesn't quite understand my passion for animals. So when he actually thought of my love for dogs, and bought me that book, I cried. It was more special then any flowers or jewlery that he could ever buy. :D

Aww what a thoughtful gift!

Your boyfriend sounds sweet, and for him to bring you back a lil froggy! Now every time the frog goes ribbit you will think of him, LOL.

Ash

hamsterlover
07-17-2003, 12:14 PM
Awwww! That was SO sweet of him! I have one of those! It's neat....I got him in St. Louis, though, have never been to Iowa, but I'm sure it's the same....he's neat. Very sweet of your boyfriend to get that for you, I'm sure if you love frogs like I do, you'll love it! :)

Take care,
Donna/hamsterlover

hamsterlover
07-17-2003, 12:18 PM
Tonya,

That's so sweet....that sound a lot like my boyfriend....he bought me an electronic thesaurus/dictionary around 95, and it meant so much to me because I want to be a writer....I write in my spare time and at the time wanted to be published. Not so sure about that now, but it showed me how much he supportive my creative intentions. So I know how much that book must have meant to you! That's so sweet....my boyfriend isn't the most romantic man in the world, but when he does little things like that, it means more to man than all the flowers and candy in the world.

Originally posted by Tonya