PDA

View Full Version : Mini Pet Talk meeting!!!

wolfsoul
07-13-2003, 05:13 PM
Well, this summer I'm going to Langley to visit my aunt. I might as well take the extra trip down to Van and visit binka_nugget!!!

We think that I'm going down August 22-23rd but not sure yet..

I'm bringing the ratty boys down with me, so she'll get to meet them.

She also MIGHT be coming to Kelowna some time this summer on Vacay, I really hope so!!! Kai and Timber can have a great time! :D

Just wanted to tell y'all, I'm very excited!

NoahsMommy
07-13-2003, 06:03 PM
Sounds like fun!! :)

Wolflady and I are fortunate to be able to get together every few months. She has relatives that live about 20 minutes away from us.

Last weekend, we went to California Adventures (At Disneyland), it was so fun! :)

Next weekend is our big CA meeting, I can't wait!!! :D

tikeyas_mom
07-13-2003, 06:29 PM
wolfsoul dont forget that I will be there too. mahh. lol

wolfsoul
07-13-2003, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by tikeyas_mom
wolfsoul dont forget that I will be there too. mahh. lol

No you won't, we hate you. :p JK ;) LOL

Sorry I forgot to mention you :o

RockyRoad
07-13-2003, 07:04 PM
That sounds awesome! Have a great time! (Now I want to meet more people.. lol) :)

Nomilynn
07-13-2003, 08:35 PM
My friend is getting married that weekend - I'll be staying in the Langley/Cloverdale area (I'm over there all the time).

We should have coffee! :)

binka_nugget
07-13-2003, 08:47 PM
:D I can't wait. After much annoyance done by me, my mom thinks that we may just have to stay there overnight for our little drive to pick "something" up. :D Puahahah...know of any motels right around your block? LOL

wolfsoul
07-13-2003, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Nomilynn
My friend is getting married that weekend - I'll be staying in the Langley/Cloverdale area (I'm over there all the time).

We should have coffee! :)

Yay! :) I hope that we can get together, that would be fun!

What do you think binka_nugget? ;)

I'm still not sure if I'll be there at that particular time, but I'm crossing my fingers! (And doing alot of begging :rolleyes: ). Even if I'm not, you can should still get together with binka_nugget. :)

binka_nugget
07-13-2003, 09:40 PM
sounds great...you could always stay here longer...with the ratties of course lol.

wolfsoul
07-14-2003, 01:23 PM
Lol, I can't stay for more than that, because my mom only wants to go for that long...And I can't take the bus back with rats :p