PDA

View Full Version : New Pics of Mango!!

kingrattus
07-13-2003, 12:35 AM
I'm not gonna post any here, it'll be much easier to just view them on my site.

Mango (http://jess.iahu.ca/modules.php?set_albumName=album12&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php&page=3)

RubyMutt
07-13-2003, 02:09 AM
Oh I love fishies! Mango is gorgeous! :)

kingrattus
07-13-2003, 08:13 AM
Thank you :)

Mango is about 8 inches long, has scary little black teeth & is almost 1 year old.

tikeyas_mom
07-14-2003, 02:45 AM
eep, that is one scary looking fish lol. My old teacher used to have a fish that looked just like Mango, if you placed you finger in the tank he would try to rip it off. :eek: lol. scary scary. lol but really nice bright orange color!!! :p

iceyshiver21
07-14-2003, 01:36 PM
Hehe.. I love Mango's color!!!

kingrattus
07-14-2003, 09:40 PM

Mango wouldn't bite fingers, he has some strange fear with things moving onto of the water. If a fish is at the top of the tank, he wont touch it. But food pellets r a diff story.

Aspen and Misty
07-14-2003, 09:45 PM
Is Mango an Oscar?

My sister's Oscar Guy is now about 14 inches long and about 6 inches tall :eek: :eek: He opens his mouth so you can look in and see like 6 rows of needle shapr teeth :eek:

SCARY

Ash :D

kingrattus
07-14-2003, 09:52 PM
ummmm... Mango is a Red Devil, also known as the most aggressive fish. Paranah (sp) attack in schools, Red devils will act alone & they can kill Paranah's much much larger then themselves.

But I do have an Oscar, but hes a big baby. I can pet him. But poking his face is a huge no no, All those needle teeth going into ur finger hurts like hell!!! He hit up to the 2ed knuckle, but he released right away, it was only a warning bite

Aspen and Misty
07-14-2003, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by kingrattus
ummmm... Mango is a Red Devil, also known as the most aggressive fish. Paranah (sp) attack in schools, Red devils will act alone & they can kill Paranah's much much larger then themselves.

But I do have an Oscar, but hes a big baby. I can pet him. But poking his face is a huge no no, All those needle teeth going into ur finger hurts like hell!!! He hit up to the 2ed knuckle, but he released right away, it was only a warning bite

I didn't know that about a Red devil! How interesting!!!

O I bet getting bitten hurts!!

Ash

kingrattus
07-14-2003, 10:43 PM
I think I was more in shock that he bit me, but I was sooo happy he wasn't dying again. I was so close to crying, & thats when he bit me. Maybe it was a love bite?

& here is Oscars big mouth:
http://jess.iahu.ca/albums/album15/100_0030_IMG.jpg
This pic was taken before xmas. I stoped taking his pic around feb, cause he was too sick & I didn't want to bother him.

But I have some good news!!! Tonight he ate the new food!!! It took a month of almost starving him to finally eat the stuff & now he loves it!! He was too chicken to try something new, hes such a child hehehe

Aspen and Misty
07-15-2003, 12:32 AM
Aww! I'm soo glad to hear that! Yay Oscar!

Congrats!

Ash

kingrattus
07-15-2003, 11:56 PM
I love Oscar sooooo much. I'll do anything to keep him happy & healthy.

My mom thinks I'm nuts spending so much on a "fish".