PDA

View Full Version : she is NOT spoiled!

cali
07-12-2003, 11:04 PM
perky is NOT spoiled!:mad: I mean just because she she never gets wet or dirty and has her own chair with a pillow and only drinks bottled water out of the bottle itself does not make her spoiled!:p lol I mean sheesh shes not spoiled just a primadonna, she is too prissy to lay on the floor she might get dirty, and of coarse the chair need to be comfortable unless you want a talken to, besides bottled mountain water is healthier, and who wants to drink out of someones hand??? :confused: I mean really! ;)
ROFLMAO perky is such a little primadonna!!:p

cali
07-13-2003, 11:15 AM
*bump*:(

tomkatzid
07-13-2003, 11:20 AM
Sounds like she is living the good life.:D Our girls aren't spoiled either;) They don't get bottled water, but they have pretty beds in every room of our house:)

cali
07-13-2003, 04:55 PM
lol my dogs dont get bottled water very often lol its just what my mom had with her at the time!!:p lol my pups dont have beds all over the house though, they have there crate open and there is a fluffy pillow in it, and they is a pillow in the bathroom, and a blanket in my room by smudges cage for happy! but they sleep with us!:) and my border babies anyway go everywhere with me! no literally I mean they follow me everywhere lol if I go to my room they hop on the bed and lay down, if I take out the garbage they go with me and help if I drop something!:p lol nope our dogs are most certainly not spoiled! they have to do chores to help out!(they usally dont DO them, but what the hay!):p lol