PDA

View Full Version : RIP Poor Rabbit

wolfsoul
07-12-2003, 09:55 PM
There has been this rabbit up at my grandpa's campsite for a very long time now. It was wild, but would come right up to you and take food. My grandpa loved it, and everyone staying in the cabins just loved it.

Well, my grandpa awoke at 1:00 in the morning to people pounding at his door. He opened it up, and there were his co-workers (who were staying at the campsite) and they were screaming that this guy (some @$$ that is in one of the cabins who is in a logging school so he can work with my grandpa) killed the rabbit!!! They were screaming "He killed our rabbit!" and even though they are all big tough logger men, they are heartbroken.

Turns out that he shot it with a sling shot and a rock and then ate it :mad: I'm not against eating rabbits, but why end it's life so painfully, and why kill THAT rabbit anyhow? It was on my grandpa's property, that's practically HIS rabbit. They said they heard the poor rabbit screaming... I would say more, but I don't want to upset anyone.

I'm very upset that someone would be so cruel as to end a rabbit's life that way, when the bunny trusted him, and wasn't even his.

My grandpa is now trying to get the man to pay for the rabbit.

RIP poor little rabbit. :(

Karen
07-12-2003, 10:05 PM
Poor bunny. Mean man. May all the mosqitos in BC descend upon him every night when he tries to go to sleep. Didn't he KNOW it was the camp pet bunny?

Cookiebaker
07-12-2003, 10:05 PM
Uggh! That Horrible!!! Some people! :mad:

wolfsoul
07-12-2003, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Karen
Poor bunny. Mean man. May all the mosqitos in BC descend upon him every night when he tries to go to sleep. Didn't he KNOW it was the camp pet bunny?

LOL mosquitos!! :p

Yes he knew :mad: There aren't even any other bunnies around. Just that sweet bunny.

CathyBogart
07-12-2003, 11:41 PM
Awww, that's really too bad! :( Poor bunny!

chinnielover03
07-13-2003, 09:55 AM
OMG! That is sooo sad!:( Its funny how some ppl can be so cruel to animals!!!:mad: I hope that man will pay for your grandpa's rabbit!!!:p

RockyRoad
07-13-2003, 10:41 AM
Eeeewww! :eek::mad:
Poor, poor, rabbit. That was so cruel of that man to kill that sweet rabbit. :(:( RIP Poor bunny. :(

Tonya
07-13-2003, 10:44 AM
Poor bunny! What a stupid guy.

Daisylover
07-14-2003, 05:20 PM
He deserves more than to have to pay for the bunny....he should get a teicket or something (yeah, I know I'm dreaming)....did anyone ask him what in the he&# he was thinking? What a jerk! :mad: