PDA

View Full Version : My girls

Tonya
07-11-2003, 10:16 PM
I don't believe that I've introduced my little ladies. Here's Coral, she's an Arizona Mountain King Snake.

Tonya
07-11-2003, 10:17 PM
Here is Merle, she is a Nuevo Leon Kingsnake.

RockyRoad
07-11-2003, 10:19 PM
Wow, your snakes are beautiful! They have such pretty colors and markings. :)

iceyshiver21
07-11-2003, 10:20 PM
I am now hyper ventalating, great pics...maybe I should learn to read what they are before clicking the pics though...

kingrattus
07-13-2003, 12:17 AM
hehe, their soo tiny :)
I once had a red belly water snake, he was smaller then a regular pencel!!

Tonya
07-13-2003, 10:40 AM
Yes, they are just babies. We got them probably in December or so. They're actually trippled in size since we've had them! We used to have to hand select the pinkies because most were to big to feed them. When we first bought them, we'd intended on buying a male and female, but I fell in love with those two, so we wound up with two girls. We plan on breeding them, but we haven't found males that we like enough yet.

ChrisH
07-13-2003, 03:40 PM
Oh, wow, they are just beautiful!:)

tikeyas_mom
07-13-2003, 06:12 PM
I love snakes !! hee hee, I really would love to own a albino corn snake one day.

CathyBogart
07-13-2003, 10:15 PM
*squeals* sooo CUTE!! ^_^ How old are they? Where did you get them? I've never seen a Nuevo Leon before, she's beautiful! (Well, they both are) I LOVE the name Coral BTW! :)

Tonya
07-14-2003, 01:57 AM
Actually, I got them from a guy right by you, wolfchan. He's in Milpitas. He has a home business called For Goodness Snakes. You should go check out his snakes sometime. He has so many interesting colors of kingsnakes, it is unbelievable. He also has exotic cornsnakes and pythons. I don't remember the month, but I bought them sometime towards the end of last winter, so they are about 7-8 months old. They weren't growing much at first, but we are now power feeding them, so they are taking off.

My neighbors son just offered us a Red Tail Boa. It is about 8 years old, and I guess his son went away for college and he doesn't really want to care for it. We told him we'd think about it. I love them, but I am not sure if I can deal with owning a large snake. They can get so big! I just have this visual of it getting lose and eating Teddy (my pomeranian). hehe.

Tonya
07-14-2003, 02:00 AM
Just reminded me of a story. In Ceres, which is a town near here, this guy calls the police. He says "hey, someone stole both my pitbull puppy and my snake!" (I believe it was a burmese python.) So the cops come out to make a report. They find the snake under the house digesting the puppy. :confused:

Tonya
07-14-2003, 07:47 PM
Bump 4 Wolfchan.