PDA

View Full Version : Cami licked a frog!!!!

CamCamPup33
07-11-2003, 05:02 PM
Didnt i tell you all that something was gonna happen to her? I knew that it was a bad idea to leave with them.. Actually it was my sister stephanie that wasnt paying any attention.. My other sister was at work.. She says cami was outside during the night and she was just letting cami run around and everything outside.. So she says a whole buncha frogs come around and cami obviously is gonna chase a moving object.. (Shes a dog) And she bit one of the frogs. My sister calls us and my mom says rinse her mouth out dont let her swallow it blah blah.... And mean while im sitting there crying hysterically knowing that if something bad happened to her she wouldnt she us and think we abandoned her.. so i am gonna call today and make sure shes fine through the night.. BTW this happened last night.. :( i miss her so much :(

Amber

PS- I miss it here~ my second home:)

CamCamPup33
07-11-2003, 06:41 PM
i expected at least one reply!! :(

popcornbird
07-11-2003, 06:47 PM
There aren't many people online today, so don't feel bad. I'm so sorry about that. Don't worry! Cami will hopefully be just fine! She's acting naughty to worry you so you come home faster! :p Take care and don't worry! Your pup will be alright. :)

CamCamPup33
07-11-2003, 06:54 PM
:D its okay! lol i just figured it would make some people reply!! :rolleyes:

GSDgurl
07-11-2003, 08:13 PM
Poor Cami girl~!! Im sure she'll be just fine. Don't worry about ppl not replyin to your post....they well soon...;)

Silly lil' Cami~!:D

KYS
07-11-2003, 08:38 PM
Cami! You bit a frog!!!
I am sure you will be fine, but keep us posted.

apcrs5122
07-11-2003, 09:54 PM
Silly Cami, biting a frog!!! I'm sure she will be just fine, so don't worry, even though you can't help it;) Hope you're having fun, and we can't wait for you to come back!

aly
07-12-2003, 12:14 AM
It is a Friday evening and weekends are slower than weekdays for this board. Its taken several days sometimes for one of my threads to get replies. The best thing to do is be patient and as soon as people can, they will reply!!! :)

wolfsoul
07-12-2003, 01:17 AM
I don't think that a frog should hurt her. :) I believe it is only reptiles that can cause samonella.

I'm glad she's ok.

sabies
07-12-2003, 06:46 AM
Dogs will be dogs. It's pretty gross but I doubt it's harmful for anyone but the frog. Yuck Cami, leave the frogs alone!

anna_66
07-12-2003, 08:56 AM
I'm sure Cami is going to be just fine!

lovemyshiba
07-12-2003, 01:41 PM
I think sweet little Cami was trying to find a Prince!!:) :)

I bet she'll be just fine!!

kingrattus
07-12-2003, 11:23 PM
did it taste yummy?? Max knows best. He said its best when u eat the legs & leave the rest. Max also says never try to eat a large bull frog's legs, The will bite ur nose & wont let go without a good fight. Than as a dogs rule, u bite me & rip u to shreds.

Thank god Max isn't a puppy anymore.

GoldenRetrLuver
07-13-2003, 12:19 AM
I'm sure she'll be fine! Im glad shes okay! :)

puppygrrl4eva7
07-13-2003, 12:59 AM
She'll be fine don't worry, the title of this post reminded me of a Simpsons episode Homer was like on some weird Island And he's on the phone with his family and he picks up a frog and licks its back his pupils dialate and hes actin weird now and Bart's like Have you been licking frogs again Homer? while Homer stands there slobbering and making funny noises:D just thought I'd share

kingrattus
07-13-2003, 08:14 AM
I remember that episode, heheheh