PDA

View Full Version : Sick People!!!

Lerah021399
07-11-2003, 01:59 PM
This is an article from my local News website. There are really some sick people out there. There are many ways to abuse an animal and I believe that this is one of them. Who knows what else he's doing to that poor cat...not to mention the reason why he's doing it! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: SICK people!! UGH!!!

Man uses Cat to Lure Children into Car

Ferndale, Md. (AP) - Anne Arundel County police are looking for a man who tried to lure two girls into his car this morning.

The incident happened at Roots Drive and Freedom Drive in the Ferndale area. Police say the man pulled up in his car and tried to lure two girls, ages eight and seven, to him with a black cat.

Police say the man approached the girls in an aggressive manner, and they fled. The man left in his car.

The man is similar in description to a man Baltimore County police are looking for, who accosted four children in the past month in the Woodlawn area. A cat was used in an attempt to lure a child in one of those incidents.

Anne Arundel police say the man is also similar in description to a man who raped a 13-year-old girl last week.

IttyBittyKitty
07-12-2003, 01:33 AM
That is the worst kind of exploitation - one that encompasses the exploitation of both animals and children! That is totally sick.

smokey the elder
07-12-2003, 08:42 AM
:mad: :mad: !! And that's all I've got to say about that.