PDA

View Full Version : The rare siberian Rabbit!!

tikeyas_mom
07-10-2003, 04:10 PM
http://jan.ucc.nau.edu/~julie/buns/smsiberia.gif

info:

Rare Siberian Tri-Color Rabbit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the shy and very elusive Siberian Tri-colored rabbit. They are very rare and I am quite amazed at the clarity of this photo. This is the rabbit that was used in the Monty Python movie, "The Holy Grail". You probably didn't recognize it at first because during the filming of the movie, the rabbit was in its winter plumage (a beautiful silky, white coat).

The rare Siberian Tri-color is the only species of rabbit known to be carnivorous. Their front teeth are extremely sharp and deadly. They have the ability to leap tremendous distances with extreme accuracy. Their favorite area to target is the throat. Some people believe that the front teeth are hollow and that they can actually inject a toxic venom into their victims when bitten. Further research has proved this to be a false rumor. The duck-billed platypus is still the only known mammal to have any venomous capabilities.

The Siberian Tri-color has been known to supplement its normal diet of small mammals with an occasional snack of overly inquisitive researchers. The photographer who took this picture was nominated for the "Lago Award" but, unfortunately, he was killed shortly after taking the shot. Only his camera survived. There are no known instances where the Siberian Tri-color Rabbit has survived captivity due to their restive, wild spirit and nasty habit of killing their keepers.

lmao ..
:D

Tweety_Pie
07-11-2003, 08:04 AM
LOL!:)

Rottieluver45
07-11-2003, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by tikeyas_mom

info...

The rare Siberian Tri-color is the only species of rabbit known to be carnivorous. Their front teeth are extremely sharp and deadly. They have the ability to leap tremendous distances with extreme accuracy. Their favorite area to target is the throat. Some people believe that the front teeth are hollow and that they can actually inject a toxic venom into their victims when bitten. Further research has proved this to be a false rumor.

I think that`s how my mom used to think of Thelmer, before she was spayed! :D

LOL!

Aspen and Misty
07-11-2003, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by Rottieluver45
I think that`s how my mom used to think of Thelmer, before she was spayed! :D

LOL!

LOL!!!!!!

tikeyas_mom
07-11-2003, 03:11 PM
lmao!! lol I thought it was pritty funny, I had to share lol