PDA

View Full Version : how do you get those pics of dogs, ect. below your name?

iluvlabs123
07-10-2003, 02:51 PM
how do you get those pics of dogs, ect. below your name?
i see lots of ppl with pics below their name, can u tell me how i can get one?:D thx!

GoldenRetrLuver
07-10-2003, 02:54 PM
Its called a signature. I personaly dont know how to make them, but some members here do. You could probaly just ask, and im sure they would be glad to make you one! :)

tikeyas_mom
07-10-2003, 02:59 PM
"goto google.ca or your imagestation and find a pic you want in your sig, then left click on the pic ,goto properties then copy the address URL. then come back here and paste it in the middle like this ...... http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_images/Pettalk_logo.gif ! :D. but dont leave spaces, then without the spaces it should turn out like this..
http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_images/Pettalk_logo.gif

I hope I didnt confuse you too much ;)

iluvlabs123
07-10-2003, 03:04 PM
goldenretrvluver was talking about a signature, i know how to do that, but how do u get the pic thats under your name thats to the left of your message, is that what you were talking about tikeyas_mom???

tikeyas_mom
07-10-2003, 03:10 PM
yup thats what I was talking about lol.

GoldenRetrLuver
07-10-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by iluvlabs123
goldenretrvluver was talking about a signature, i know how to do that, but how do u get the pic thats under your name thats to the left of your message, is that what you were talking about tikeyas_mom???

The picture is the signature.

apcrs5122
07-10-2003, 04:47 PM
I think she is talking about avatars.

binka_nugget
07-10-2003, 04:57 PM
The thing under my name that flashes "kai" is an avatar. The image can be no bigger than 60x60 pixels I believe. The easiest way is to save the image into your computer then go to 'user cp', 'edit options' then scroll down until you see avatar. You can press browse, find the file then upload it...although it's possible to just leave the url I believe..