PDA

View Full Version : "Best In Show"

bnormal
07-10-2003, 08:18 AM
Just saw that movie for the first time...what a crazy movie! The characters were perfect...Fred Willard was hilarious! I didn't realize that Stiflers mom was in it...

Personally, I was rooting for the bloodhound to win it all!

:D :D :D

RubyMutt
07-10-2003, 08:34 AM
LOL! :D I love that movie! It's hilarious. I like the couple with the Weimaraner... toooo funny :)

primabella
07-10-2003, 08:52 AM
yeah I love that movie. :D I keep checking my TV guide to see if it's playing. Turns out it was playing on COM a few days ago. I'm so mad I missed it :( I also love that couple with the Weimeranar :D That and those songs 'God Bless the Terrier, the Norwich Terrier' lol

I didn't realize that Stiflers mom was in it...

I find this actress so hilarious. She had like 2 lines in the movie but was still funny. :p :p But that' sjust me :rolleyes:

bnormal
07-10-2003, 09:09 AM
Pbella, I recorded it from the Comedy Channel when it was on the other day. Stiflers mom was also in "Legally Blond"...have no idea what her real name is.

:D :D :D

cali
07-10-2003, 10:18 AM
lol I loved that movie! I saw it in the theater!!:D never seen it on TV before though:confused:

ChinookCrazy
07-10-2003, 10:55 AM
I loved that movie as well, I couldn't stop laughing!! LOL. I loved the couple with the Norwich Terrier...the couple with the Weim were a little too much for me, LOL.

For those of you who asked, 'Stifler's mom' is Jennifer Coolidge. She's a great actress. I was watching her on 'Sex and the City' a couple days ago and couldn't stop laughing.

binka_nugget
07-10-2003, 12:03 PM
Ooohhh thanks chinookcrazy. I've been meaning to look up her name.

She's awesome! I died of laughter in legally blonde. She's a great actress.

I saw "best in show" for the first time a week or so ago. I tried downloading it but it took forever so I just canceled it. I got so excited when I saw the blue merle sheltie LOL go figure:rolleyes:

lovemyshiba
07-10-2003, 01:01 PM
I just love the movie!! I have it on DVD--used to watch it all the time on tv, ended up buying it!!!
We were at a show last year, and we asked some of the handlers how "true" anything was in that movie--they said it is hilarious to them, because so much of that stuff goes on!!!!

I can't pick a favorite character--Fred Willard kills me when he is commentating "whoa he went after her like she was made out of ham!"
they guys with the shih tzus "the pom was no problem group shmoop, bring on the formal wear"
and the couple with the weim killed me too--especially the lady when she was at the pet store--"you don't know my dog! You obviously don't know my dog"
and Jim's dad and the lady with the Norich cracked me up too--"God loves a terrier"
and the women with "Butch" the poodle--hilarious!!!
The guy with the bloodhound cracked me up to, singing those awful songs while he was driving!!:) :) :)

hmmmm...do we think I have seen it a few times:) :) :)

Cincy'sMom
07-10-2003, 03:52 PM
I LOVE that movie!!!!

I can just image that is exactly what dog shows are like!!

I have been reading a book series by Laurien Berenson that i sbaout a school techer who shows her poodle and solves murders. There is a gay couple inthat and I think they have to be the shih tzu owners from Best in Show....hilarious!!

Personally, I like the "nuts"...peanut nut. Cashew Nut. Pine nut....

binka_nugget
07-10-2003, 05:01 PM
LOL THE NUTS!:D

Does anyone know if it's true that they didn't have prepared lines and just kinda followed a basic plot?