PDA

View Full Version : New Pics of Warlock

zookeeperinaltha
07-10-2003, 06:09 AM
Warlock is sure growing! He loves water so we gave him our water tub. He has also just noticed he can bark.......and let me tell you he can bark, barks at everything and nothing! He's a smart pup. I have him sitting pretty and shaking. He's a good boy! I wanted to take him for a walk on the leash outside just so he can get used to it. He put the leash in his mouth (not hooked on his collar) and we walked like that it was really cute. But I was just playing around I still need to get him used to it. He doesn't miss Dutches any more. (I/We still do!) He plays like mad with our Black Lab they have gotten to be best friends. I call him baby and it's like he turns into a baby. He loves to be babied.

anna_66
07-10-2003, 08:40 AM
Too Cute:D

lovemyshiba
07-10-2003, 01:11 PM
what an adorable picture!!!!!!!!!!

Warlock sounds like a character, for sure. Carrying the leash around in his mouth, lol.
I'm glad he seems to be ok without Dutches around:( :(

tatsxxx11
07-10-2003, 01:28 PM
What a cutie pie!:D Is Warlock a Lab or Labbie mix?? He's precious!:)

GSDgurl
07-10-2003, 01:41 PM
Aww...what a cutie~!! He sure looks like he loves the water~!

Thanx for sharing:D

ChloeLove
07-10-2003, 05:35 PM
Warlock looks so cute and sweet in the bin! I love his face! Thanks for sharing! :D

zookeeperinaltha
07-11-2003, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by tatsxxx11
What a cutie pie!:D Is Warlock a Lab or Labbie mix?? He's precious!:) The gentleman who had him befor me told me he is from a line of Golden Retrievers that have been mixed with hound dog and who knows what else......We'd love him if he was an alien:) He looks like a lab I agree, He plays with Lucky my Black Lab and the only diff. is the white on Warlock and of coarse the size.