PDA

View Full Version : Dear Person who keeps posting the club threads...

GoldenRetrLuver
07-09-2003, 06:53 PM
Dear person who keeps posting club threads...,

Myself and several other pet talkers are really getting sick and tired of you posting club threads, that say the exact same thing all over the forum. I dont mind 1 or 2 threads, but you have posted about 6 of them! I also think you are underaged to be on pet talk, the rule is 13. I really hope you listen to this thread and think twice before posting another one...

Thanks,
Julie, Daisy and Molly :)

Kfamr
07-09-2003, 06:56 PM
Yes, It is getting very annoying.

I have no idea how many names or posts you have made but by now, I believe one is enough.

After annoying us all with the several posts about your "clubs" which, there's not many of us who can jpin because of the age limits you've put on them, do you really think we'd want to join anyways?:rolleyes:

micki76
07-09-2003, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
Dear people who keep posting club threads...,

Change that to Dear Person. It's obviously one little girl whose parents really need to watch who their child is inviting into her life via the computer. Potentially VERY dangerous, at her maturity level. :(

GoldenRetrLuver
07-09-2003, 07:03 PM
I changed it :)

primabella
07-09-2003, 07:04 PM
The threads are getting to be pathetic. I agree, stop posting the threads and maybe somebody will be interested in your clubs. Your flodding the board and annoying the members. :rolleyes:

Karen
07-09-2003, 08:05 PM
Folks, I doubt she's going to read this. She seems not to read anything but her own posts, and has not responded to the PM's I sent her, even to protest my deleting the threads.

When she posts a "join my club" thread, just DON'T post in it. If you do, it makes it seem like people like it, because it has more posts, and it brings it up to the top of "Today's Active Posts."

If it really bugs you, PM me. I have moved and removed several "club" threads already, and will continue to do so as is necessary.

primabella
07-09-2003, 08:37 PM
Thanks Karen. :) Good advice, everyone should just ignore the posts. Maybe that'll make her stop. Why don't you just delete her account or something?

GoldenRetrLuver
07-09-2003, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by primabella
Thanks Karen. :) Good advice, everyone should just ignore the posts. Maybe that'll make her stop. Why don't you just delete her account or something?

I was going to ask that as well. :)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
07-09-2003, 09:21 PM
Really.. lol Whats the point? Obviously most of us are older than your age limit, and even though I'm not I still won't join.

Karen
07-09-2003, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by primabella

I'm giving her a chance to behave. I believe in second chances, just not unlimited ones. Trust me to do my job, folks.

GoldenRetrLuver
07-12-2003, 08:00 PM
Ok, Karen. :)