PDA

View Full Version : Floppsy is officially an INDOOR rabbit!

RockyRoad
07-09-2003, 03:19 PM
We went out and got the cage today. :D She stays on the porch on nice days, but if it is too hot or too cold, or it is raining, she will come inside. I'm going to try and litter-train her.. but I don't really know how... I'm going to get a few books on it and check out some sites. I hope she will get the hang of it. :)
I don't have any pics, but I will later tonight when the cage is cleaned out and everything. We're throwing out that old hutch too, so there's NO going back. :D :D
I'm really excited to have more time to spend with my bunny. I bet once she starts to interact with us, she won't be so scared of us anymore. :)

Just wanted to update you all. :D

Aspen and Misty
07-09-2003, 03:33 PM
OMG!!! CONGRATS FLOPPSEY

This is WONDERFUL news! I am so glad she gets to live the good life of a very very very spoiled inside bunny!!! This calls for Parcley and Bottled water for the specail girl!!

Ash

aly
07-09-2003, 04:04 PM
YAY BRITT!!!!!!!! Great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish you the best of luck in interacting with Floppsy! :)

Rottieluver45
07-09-2003, 04:31 PM
YAY!! I`m so glad she gets to come inside w/ you guys! Good luck w/ litter training! I hope all goes well!

Karen
07-09-2003, 04:38 PM
Yay! Yay! Yay!

We put Miss Hoppy's litterbox in the spot where she peed first, and that was essentially all there was to training her - most bunnies WANT to pick one place to "go" - hopefully Floppsey'll get the hang of it, too! :)

CathyBogart
07-10-2003, 01:50 AM
Yay Floppsey!! I'm so happy for you! As Karen said, it's basically a matter of putting the litter box down where they want to go for most rabbits. :) She seems like a smart girl, I'm sure she'll get it. ^_^

Daisylover
07-10-2003, 09:24 AM
This is GREAT NEWS!!!! I am so very pleased!!! You have no idea how much. I was so worried last year when I realized she was outside and vulnerable to predators attacking her while she was in her hutch (many are pretty smart and tenacious...... Then there was winter and I worried even more.

Hopefully you will have an easy time with litter training her. You might check out the litter box link at www.rabbit.org for ideas.

Yeah TEAM!!!! Whew! one less bunny to worry about! :D

RockyRoad
07-10-2003, 09:38 AM
Thanks everyone. :D

Sorry I don't have pics yet, but it started to rain last night and we had to hold off on cleaning out the cage (it has a lot of dust in it b/c it was in the pet store for awhile). Hopefully Floppster will do good with the litter training. :)