PDA

View Full Version : makes no scents???

RICHARD
07-09-2003, 02:31 PM
does your cat like oils, lotions, or ointments??

Eddie loves Ben Gay and any lotion my mom puts on her skin.

We went a vistin' and he went straight to her knee
which she had put Ben Gay on...he started licking her knee.

she had to cover her knee up and hide the tube of
BG...lol

he also like the hand lotion that she uses!

also, i put a little rubbing alcohol in the cap of the bottle so i could dip a Q tip into the liquid....i turned around and guess who is getting ready to have a 'drink'??

:rolleyes:

trinity
07-09-2003, 02:39 PM
My Kunan does the same thing with Ben Gay and Icy Hot. If he isn't trying to lick it off he is just cuddling up to whatever part of my body I put it on. Someone told me that one of the pain rubs contains catnip but I can't remember which one...

catland
07-09-2003, 02:42 PM
I can't remember which cat, but one of them once started playing with my husbands used socks that smelled of stinky feet and athletes foot powder. What a combo.

Prairie Purrs
07-09-2003, 03:25 PM
Cricket loves my lavender body lotion--I thought she was going to lick a layer of skin off my arm the other day.

slick
07-09-2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
also, i put a little rubbing alcohol in the cap of the bottle so i could dip a Q tip into the liquid....i turned around and guess who is getting ready to have a 'drink'??

Oh, sounds like a little rehab time is in order!!:eek:

Hello, my name is Eddie and I'm a rubbie.......

cubby31682
07-09-2003, 03:43 PM
Cubby loves baby oil. I always put it on my skin after I take a shower and as soon as he sees me he gives me another bath. Drives me crazy.

NoahsMommy
07-09-2003, 03:53 PM
The only one in our house is Noah. He loves David's hair stuff so much, he grabs onto his head and goes at it! :)

Noah loves when I put lotion on after showers/baths, he's right there to help. :)

wolfsoul
07-09-2003, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by slick
Oh, sounds like a little rehab time is in order!!:eek:

Hello, my name is Eddie and I'm a rubbie.......

LOL!

Sara licks me no matter what's on my skin lol. But she does seem to love the smell/taste of this new goat's milk lotion I have..

Barbara
07-09-2003, 03:59 PM
Filou loves a certain aloe cream. He checks with body lotions but doesn't accept all scents!

rg_girlca
07-09-2003, 05:29 PM
Yes, my Katie girl is like that with Ice Blue gel and anything with peppermint.

RICHARD
07-09-2003, 05:39 PM
thanks to all the people who did not make fun of me when i spelled cats as "CAN"....

yes eddie is a 'rubbie'...he loves to play with straws from alcoholic drinks!!!

Lorraine
07-09-2003, 06:29 PM
Both of my cats go absolutley goofy when they smell clorox bleach on my hands, after I have used it to clean with.
That smell will linger on my hands for most of the day, and the cats just LOVE the stink! :eek: