PDA

View Full Version : Oh what fun - what I found this morning...

catland
07-09-2003, 02:01 PM
I was greeted to a lovely sight in the living room.

There, lined up all in a row were a catnip sock, a yellow toy mouse, a real mouse:eek: (which was as dead as the yellow one), and some cat barf.

Once again, no one is confessing to the crime. This is the one problem with a three cat household, I'm never quite sure who did what. :p

CathyBogart
07-09-2003, 02:04 PM
Ugh, lovely.

RICHARD
07-09-2003, 02:04 PM
DNA testing??

slick
07-09-2003, 02:06 PM
Where oh where is Ironside when you need him??:D

Randi
07-09-2003, 02:12 PM
LOL! That must have been some sight - and smell. :eek:

What a team your 3 cats are, I bet they get away with anything. :D

Denyce
07-09-2003, 02:36 PM
Well at least it was a whole dead mouse. One night I came home and there was something rather strange and brown on the middle of my bed...my husband and I were both leaning over the bed looking at it. At the exact same moment we went...ewwwww...mouse guts! With four cats it took about a month and watching rear ends for the tape worms to finally figure out it was Katie who ate it. Which made perfect sense since she was originally feral.

Reminded me of a time I went into the root celler we have to find a huge pile of grouse feathers. I have NO idea what ate it. There weren't any bones, head, feet or anything other than feathers.

Denyce

07-09-2003, 03:10 PM
yuck...... :eek: :eek: :eek:

cubby31682
07-09-2003, 04:07 PM
Growing up one time, my cat came in my room and laid down on my pillow and I woke up to *CRUNCH* *CRUNCH* I sat up and turned around and she was eating the mouse. I got so sick from hearing it. I went and woke up my dad and he had to take the dead mouse out of my room. My cat at the time was attacking my dad for taking it from her. I have always heard cats want to show their parents what they caught and found and hunted all on their own. A sense of pride I guess but all of our cats that have caught anything they always brought it right to us to show it off.

rg_girlca
07-09-2003, 05:34 PM
What a lovely present.