PDA

View Full Version : Signatures!

allanimalswelcome
07-09-2003, 11:17 AM
This morning a noticed quite a few people are putting animals for adoption on their signatures. I think this is really cool! Maybe a lot of animals will be adopted thanks to us!

I put two African Grey Parrots that are for adoption at The Gabriel Foundation on mine!

~Rachel

Rottieluver45
07-09-2003, 11:25 AM
I noticed yours and I was just now looking at them on the site! I want one sooooooo bad!

NYCbabi 13002
07-09-2003, 11:53 AM
Yea, I work at a shelter and when I was on one of those PetFinder sites I was like, OMG those poor animals. So I decided to help out a little bit by putting two absolutely adorable dogs in my Sig.

Nayla is a Border Collie, Lab Mix, and Perdue is a Sheltie. So adorable!!!

GoldenRetrLuver
07-09-2003, 12:31 PM
Yup, I decided to help out a little too! Who knows maybe they will get adopted? I put Chili, a collie/german shepherd mix! He sounds like a very sweet dog! :)

CattleDogMom
07-09-2003, 12:47 PM
LOL...

Sorry....the pet's you see on my sig are ALL MINE!

But I am going to adopt another precious soul today.

RockyRoad
07-09-2003, 01:05 PM
I wanted to help out too. :) I put in Yuri b/c he is adorable and he sounds like a sweetheart. :)

Aspen and Misty
07-09-2003, 01:05 PM
I also have a lil one in my sig. His name is Oscar and he is a mini lop bunny. Tooooo cute! I hope someone adopts him soon or I just might be tempted to run up there and get him myself :o

Ash

Kfamr
07-09-2003, 01:32 PM
I think it's a cute idea BUT - Some of these are making the sig limits waaaaay over. Like, Brit- Your sig is already over the limit itself, and the extra image is making it even more over.

primabella
07-09-2003, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by NYCbabi 13002
Yea, I work at a shelter and when I was on one of those PetFinder sites I was like, OMG those poor animals. So I decided to help out a little bit by putting two absolutely adorable dogs in my Sig.

It says in Nayla's PetNotes that she is a Collie/Sheltie cross not a BC/Lab.

tikeyas_mom
07-09-2003, 03:20 PM
I am going to try to change my pic every day so that the animals all have a chance at getting notest! I think that this putting animals in sig idea is a good one!!! :D.

RockyRoad
07-09-2003, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
I think it's a cute idea BUT - Some of these are making the sig limits waaaaay over. Like, Brit- Your sig is already over the limit itself, and the extra image is making it even more over.

It is?! Thanks for telling me. I have no clue how to tell the sizes of pics, so I just hope that they are under the limit. I'll find a way to fix it. :)

Kfamr
07-09-2003, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by NYCbabi 13002

I thought you were a '19 year old vet'. :confused:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
And wasn't it Katie who started it all and the sigs? lol

Brit- You can save the sig image then right click on it, then click properties. Beside "Size" it will say a number and then KB. Make sure that number is under 25 KB. :)

NYCbabi 13002
07-09-2003, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by primabella
It says in Nayla's PetNotes that she is a Collie/Sheltie cross not a BC/Lab.
Sorry I should have double checked.

Originally posted by Kfamr I thought you were a '19 year old vet'.
Yes I am 19. On the weekends I visit veterinary offices, and the veterinary doctors' train me. And, on week days I work at the shelter. At college I am also training to be a vet along with many other things(graphic arts, and gen. science). I am sorry for any confusion I caused. Just let me know when you want to know what my job is.

:D

CathyBogart
07-10-2003, 02:13 AM
I put handsome Hercules in mine! I've avoided having a pic in my signature until now, but if it's for a good cause.... ^_^

apcrs5122
07-10-2003, 03:28 PM
Yeah, it was Katie who started it, and it was a very good idea! I volunteer at our humane society here, and right now I have Patch in my sig, but since the pic isn't working, I may do another one (it may be because imagestation is down, I don't know). Patch looks like such a sweetie:)