PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Rachel, Pillar!

tatsxxx11
07-08-2003, 07:07 AM
Our Rachel, Mom to Hannah and Tucker, hits Pillarhood today...only 2 to go!:) But that's just under her current username! Rachel, you're one of Pet Talk's "founding" members and I know you've got many more posts racked up under past names!:) But be it 1,000 or 10,000 posts, every one of them is filled with thoughtful consideration, sage advice, unwavering support and love! From day one, I knew this was a woman with whom I could share my thoughts, fears, joys and most of all, my love for animals! And don't we love those crazy "kids," Hannah and Tucker!:D Thank you for helping to make Pet Talk the special place that it is!! Congratulations to my dear, wonderful, cherished friend Rachel!:) You truly are a Pet Talk treasure. Love to my wonderful friend from Sandra, Cody, Star and the Furkids!

Pam
07-08-2003, 07:15 AM
Oh Sandra thank you for noticing this! When I first came to Pet Talk over 3 years ago (has it been THAT long???) :eek: I was immediately drawn to the posts of this awesome woman! Her words were absolutely "from the heart" and we shared so many mutual feelings and observations (one of my early memories being that we both unbashedly admitted that we often talked to dogs who were in cars while their humans were running errands inside a store.) One day way back then I visited Hannah and Tucker's albums on Photopoint (remember that online photo place from way back when?) and I fell head over heels in love with her Dynamic Duo. Since then our friendship has grown and I count her as a Pet Talk Jewel! Rachel here's to MORE! MORE! MORE! Congratulations to a very special friend! Love, Pam, Bella, Ripley, Trevor and Andy! :)

anna_66
07-08-2003, 07:35 AM
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU RACHEL!

Former User
07-08-2003, 07:38 AM
Congrats Rachel! :)

Logan
07-08-2003, 07:46 AM
Hurray for Rachel!!!! :) :) I don't see how I could add anything to Sandra and Pam's beautiful words! You were one of my first, best buds on Pet Talk too!! What a kind, supportive and loving friend you have been over the last three years!! And where in the world would Pet Talk be without our Princess, Hannah, and her handsome sidekick, Tucker!!!!

We love you all!! :)

Logan and the gang

zippy-kat
07-08-2003, 08:09 AM
YaY YaY YaY Rachel!!:D :cool:

primabella
07-08-2003, 08:25 AM
Congratulations on Pillarhood! Here's to many more!

KYS
07-08-2003, 08:35 AM
Congratulatons Rachel.
I could not have said my thoughts better than
Sandra, Pam and others.
I always love reading your thoughtful words.

Tina
07-08-2003, 09:43 AM
Congrats Rachel!!

bluekat
07-08-2003, 10:08 AM
CONGRATULATIONS RACHEL!!!!!!

ChrisH
07-09-2003, 05:56 AM
CONGRATULATIONS RACHEL!!

:D :) :D :)

Rachel
07-10-2003, 07:18 AM
Awe shucks, you are far too complimentary. As for posting, I'm just treading water compared to most of you, but when you add in my 2,173 posts under the name RachelJ, it is at least a bit more respectable.

Thank you, Sandra, for the recognition. As always, you are way too kind!