put in day but nite inside

or

give him very GOOD TRAINING
ANY IDEAS IS GREAT!!!!

i dont know what do
HELP US

tikeyas_mom
07-08-2003, 02:36 AM
how old is he? what breed is he? how long have you had him? where did you get him? please answer these questions. thanks ;)

Kfamr
07-08-2003, 03:42 AM
It was very hard to understand what you're saying.

What I got from it was your husband doesn't want your dog Ozzy because he is large?

Did you guys do research/ look around before you got him?

Taking him to puppy classes/dog classes would be great.

Since you live in Florida, i'd hate to see you leaving him outside all day. I can barely take staying outside for a few minutes because it gets so hot.

May I suggest a doggie door? Therefore he could come in anytime he gets hot, sometimes you just have to teach him to use it though. You can buy ones that lock so that bugs don't get in, cold air from AC doesn't get out and so on.

aly
07-08-2003, 11:00 AM
Could you possibly find a behaviorist in your area or check with the trainers at the local humane society? They can help you learn how to train dogs.

Large dogs can be just as good (if not better) inside dogs than small ones. With a little bit of training, you can leave your dog inside even when you're not home.

I never have understood the "he's too big" thing. How is he too big? How long have you had him?

I see you have 4 dogs. Can you explain to us a little about your dogs and where they stay so we can understand more and help you further?

angelkitty023
07-08-2003, 03:10 PM
i hope u understand this ......
he need be loved more i do that
1,1/2 yrs old
has big yard
size of an aussie bit smaller
mix breed
housebroken
sweet dog
my husband say he goin crazy
cuz our room is 10 x 12
we go out alot
we took ozzy & ibis to a doggy park
they love it

the problem is i have too many animals
4 dogs inside 4 cat in 1 dove
5 cat out those dont give problems

we need space

ChinookCrazy
07-08-2003, 04:47 PM
I'm still having trouble understanding your post. If the problem is that you have too many dogs and not enough space (which I seem to have noticed), I hate to say it...but it would be only fair to find a new home for Ozzy. If you can't provide him with the space, exercise, and basic living conditions he deserves...he just might not be right for you and your current lifestyle. I'm not trying to sound rude or anything, or offer up any advice you'd rather not hear...but it just isn't fair to him.